The Alaska State Ferry Tustumena is tied up in Homer with mechanical problems.
The State Department of Transportation issued an alert Tuesday afternoon around 4 that the Tusty would miss its Tuesday sailing from Homer to Seldovia and back, as well as today’s sailing from Homer to Port Lions and Kodiak.
The Ferry System expects the Tusty to resume its regular schedule tomorrow (Thursday), arriving in Port Lions at 7 a.m. Friday before it heads on to Ouzinkie and Kodiak.
Marine Highway staff is contacting affected passengers, but for more information you can call your local ferry terminal toll-free at 800-642-0066.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Syrian Airstrike Hits Marketplace Near Turkish Border, Killing More Than Two Dozen
- Rain And Snow Vex Both Coasts
- Foreign Policy Expert Discusses John Bolton's National Security Adviser Appointment
- $500K Bond For Brother Of Alleged Florida Shooter Is 'Reprehensible,' Lawyer Says
- Illinois Town Tries Hard To Wean Off Of Steel
- ACLU sues city of Palmer over alleged unlawful immigrant arrest
- Feds take key step toward approving another Conoco development in NPR-A
- State budget largely unchanged after 3 days of amendments
- Alaska News Nightly: Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Congress poised to approve $15M for village relocation in Alaska
- As bridge fix continues, Glenn Highway congestion could go on for days
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages