The Alaska State Ferry Tustumena is tied up in Homer with mechanical problems.
The State Department of Transportation issued an alert Tuesday afternoon around 4 that the Tusty would miss its Tuesday sailing from Homer to Seldovia and back, as well as today’s sailing from Homer to Port Lions and Kodiak.
The Ferry System expects the Tusty to resume its regular schedule tomorrow (Thursday), arriving in Port Lions at 7 a.m. Friday before it heads on to Ouzinkie and Kodiak.
Marine Highway staff is contacting affected passengers, but for more information you can call your local ferry terminal toll-free at 800-642-0066.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Rohingya Crisis Is Making Some In Myanmar Rethink Their Views Of Aung San Suu Kyi
- Researchers Find Herpes Viruses In Brains Marked By Alzheimer's Disease
- Some DNA Dismissed As 'Junk' Is Crucial To Embryo Development
- With Billions At Stake, Supreme Court Rules States May Tax Online Retailers
- Sara Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister's Wife, Is Charged With Fraud
- Brexit: Three 'simple' questions for EU citizens to stay in UK
- Confusion reigns over fate of detained migrant children
- Sophie Gradon, former Love Island contestant, dies
- Addenbrooke's 'silly' cancer nurse Debbie Bye found after appeal
- Naz Shah's wheelchair vote prompts calls for Commons reform
- Mum's airing cupboard death 'devastated family'
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Alaska delegation mulls Trump order keeping children detained with parents
- Amid criticism of homeless camps, Anchorage officials weigh aggressive policy change
- Guiding peers on the path to recovery from addiction
- State: Permafrost melt from Arctic broadband projects violated permits
- Two coal-seam fires merge to form rapidly-growing wildfire near Healy
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages