The Alaska State Ferry Tustumena is tied up in Homer with mechanical problems.
The State Department of Transportation issued an alert Tuesday afternoon around 4 that the Tusty would miss its Tuesday sailing from Homer to Seldovia and back, as well as today’s sailing from Homer to Port Lions and Kodiak.
The Ferry System expects the Tusty to resume its regular schedule tomorrow (Thursday), arriving in Port Lions at 7 a.m. Friday before it heads on to Ouzinkie and Kodiak.
Marine Highway staff is contacting affected passengers, but for more information you can call your local ferry terminal toll-free at 800-642-0066.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- South Korea Tests Missile As President Speaks Of Need To 'Dominate' North
- Bill Cosby Is Planning Town Halls About Sexual Assault And The Law, Spokesman Says
- Efforts Increase To Bring Health And Other Benefits To Independent Workers
- Could The Best Memory System Be One That Forgets?
- Neighboring Arab Nations Slap Qatar With 13-Point List Of Demands
- Grenfell Tower: Fire started in Hotpoint fridge-freezer, say police
- Brexit: EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
- Dan Evans: Great Britain Davis Cup player fails drugs test
- Exeter academy skirt boys win right to wear shorts
- Sally Hodkin murder: Failings led to killing by Nicola Edgington
- Actor surprises Glastonbury fans
- Alaska News Nightly: Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Legislature passes budget compromise to avert shutdown
- ‘Sense of relief’ as cuts to UA system are less than expected
- Murkowski’s take on health bill? Stay tuned
- Man charged in 2015 Wasilla double murder
- Walker signs bill granting health insurance to dependents of fallen police, firefighters
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages