Coming up this week, the Coast Guard gets busy as soon as the crab season begins, we hear how one CDQ group is doing, and maybe limitless power for False Pass to process fish and light up the town. We had help this week from KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham and KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Federal Appeals Court Says Arkansas Can Block Medicaid Payments To Planned Parenthood
- Probiotic Bacteria Could Protect Newborns From Deadly Infection
- With Heavy Drinking On The Rise, How Much Is Too Much?
- Trump Rolls Back Obama-Era Flood Standards For Infrastructure Projects
- The Best Item In An Astronaut's Care Package? Definitely The Ice Cream
- Teenagers to find out A-level results
- Migrant crisis: Spain rescues 600 people in busiest day
- Fracking: Shale rock professor says UK gas reserves 'hyped'
- Tom Cruise injury halts Mission: Impossible 6 filming
- Engine issue grounds Battle of Britain Memorial Flight planes
- Business councils disband over Trump remarks
- Mat-Su Assembly puts off plastic bag tax vote
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
- Haines Assembly members survive divisive recall election
- Imprisoned former militia leader Schaeffer Cox has appeal hearing
- Clark’s Point drawing families back to the village by reopening its school
- Dimond High Presidential Scholar travels to D.C. to receive award
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages