Coming up this week, as usual, someone changes their mind just after the AFR is put to bed, a veteran Alaska business journalist is now at the helm of Pacific Fishing Magazine, Southeast pinks returned a little stronger than expected, and The Russian Situation, all coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help this week from KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, KFSK’s Angela Denning in Petersburg, and KCAW’s Rich McClear in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Brexit: May unveils 'fair and serious' offer on EU citizens
- Grenfell Tower: Eleven high rises 'fail fire-risk tests'
- Hinkley Point deal 'risky and expensive'
- Canadian sniper 'kills IS militant two miles away'
- Otto Warmbier: Funeral held for student jailed in N Korea
- Philando Castile: Girl, 4, calms mother in police car
- ‘Sense of relief’ as cuts to UA system are less than expected
- Murkowski’s take on health bill? Stay tuned.
- Man charged in 2015 Wasilla double murder
- Walker signs bill granting health insurance to dependents of fallen police, firefighters
- “Doesn’t he know it’s frozen?” How Alaska almost overlooked Prudhoe Bay
- Juneau tops national list of smallest cities with most millionaire households
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages