Coming up this week, as usual, someone changes their mind just after the AFR is put to bed, a veteran Alaska business journalist is now at the helm of Pacific Fishing Magazine, Southeast pinks returned a little stronger than expected, and The Russian Situation, all coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help this week from KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, KFSK’s Angela Denning in Petersburg, and KCAW’s Rich McClear in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- In Conflict With Trump Agenda, California Sets Stricter Auto Emissions Standards
- How Much Are Colin Kaepernick's Political Views Impacting His Unsigned Status?
- Trump Backlash In Germany Gives Merkel Challenger Martin Schulz A Boost In Polls
- If Congress Kills FCC Privacy Rules, 'Little' Would Protect Consumers From Providers
- Concerns After Texas School Opens 'Prayer Room' That's Attracting Muslim Students
- London attack: Man, 30, arrested in Birmingham
- Drone video shows Merseyside blast destruction
- Childhood obesity: Cut unhealthy food multi-buy offers - MPs
- NHS bosses 'spent half of extra Autumn Statement cash on outside services'
- Russia protests: Opposition leader Navalny and hundreds others arrested
- 'Fake research' comes under scrutiny
- Hilcorp shuts down oil platforms to address Cook Inlet gas leak
- Iditapod: Wrapping up the 2017 Iditarod
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 24, 2017
- ACA repeal bill is dead; Rep. Young likes it that way
- Mayor anticipates no firearm policy changes following Fairbanks library shooting
- AK: Fishing for herring from the sky
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages