Coming up this week, Kusko fishermen get another salmon opening; herring is kinda slow in the Aleutians, and the Canadians are the latest to airlift salmon. All that, and a blast from the Alaska Fisheries Report past. We had help from KYUK’s Daysha Eaton in Bethel, KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, KTOO’s Lisa Phu in Juneau, KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg and KMXT student intern Yasent Oliver in Kodiak.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Students Serve Up Stories Of Beloved Family Recipes In A Global Cookbook
- Police Videos Aren't Going Away. How Can We Learn From Them?
- What If You Held An African Summit And No Africans Could Come?
- After A Wild Week, The House Trump-Russia Probe Endures — Barely
- A High School's Lesson For Helping English Language Learners Get To College
- Douglas Carswell quitting UKIP
- London attack: Two men continue to be questioned as seven released
- Boy, 17, dies after amateur boxing match in Derbyshire
- Trump defiant after healthcare bill pulled before vote
- US and UK laptop bans on some Middle East flights come into effect
- Red Nose Day 2017: Carpool Karaoke with Take That
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages