Coming up this week, Kusko fishermen get another salmon opening; herring is kinda slow in the Aleutians, and the Canadians are the latest to airlift salmon. All that, and a blast from the Alaska Fisheries Report past. We had help from KYUK’s Daysha Eaton in Bethel, KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, KTOO’s Lisa Phu in Juneau, KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg and KMXT student intern Yasent Oliver in Kodiak.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- A U.S. Delegation Is In Talks With North Korea, According To The State Department
- Bikers From Across America Ride To Remember Soldiers 'Unaccounted For'
- USS Arizona Memorial At Pearl Harbor Closes Indefinitely Due To Structural Concerns
- Subtropical Storm Alberto 'Is Gaining Some Tropical Characteristics'
- Parenting Advice From Uncle Sam
- Arlene Foster: Irish abortion vote has no impact on NI law
- Italy PM-designate Conte gives up bid for government
- WH Smith voted UK's worst High Street shop in Which? survey
- World Cup 2018: Being black in Russia
- Mamoudou Gassama: Mali 'spiderman' wows France with Paris child rescue
- Biggest Weekend: Taylor Swift plays the hits then runs in Swansea
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages