Coming up this week, the pollock abundance is up in the Bering Sea, dive fisheries are starting up in Southeast, and the feds are looking for your help in determining the economic value of fisheries in Southwest. All that, and a bunch of halibut flew from Kodiak to Kotzebue, and boy are their fins tired, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg and KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Federal Appeals Court Says Arkansas Can Block Medicaid Payments To Planned Parenthood
- Probiotic Bacteria Could Protect Newborns From Deadly Infection
- With Heavy Drinking On The Rise, How Much Is Too Much?
- Trump Rolls Back Obama-Era Flood Standards For Infrastructure Projects
- The Best Item In An Astronaut's Care Package? Definitely The Ice Cream
- Teenagers to find out A-level results
- Migrant crisis: Spain rescues 600 people in busiest day
- Fracking: Shale rock professor says UK gas reserves 'hyped'
- Tom Cruise injury halts Mission: Impossible 6 filming
- Engine issue grounds Battle of Britain Memorial Flight planes
- Business councils disband over Trump remarks
- Mat-Su Assembly puts off plastic bag tax vote
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
- Haines Assembly members survive divisive recall election
- Imprisoned former militia leader Schaeffer Cox has appeal hearing
- Clark’s Point drawing families back to the village by reopening its school
- Dimond High Presidential Scholar travels to D.C. to receive award
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages