Coming up this week, the pollock abundance is up in the Bering Sea, dive fisheries are starting up in Southeast, and the feds are looking for your help in determining the economic value of fisheries in Southwest. All that, and a bunch of halibut flew from Kodiak to Kotzebue, and boy are their fins tired, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg and KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Former Wisconsin Officer, Acquitted In Fatal Shooting, Takes Sexual Assault Plea Deal
- USA Gymnastics Says They Will No Longer Use The Karolyi Ranch Training Center
- Scientists Peek Inside The 'Black Box' Of Soil Microbes To Learn Their Secrets
- Cryptocurrency Investors Worry, Wait After Bitcoin Price Drop
- 'This Is Depraved Conduct': Couple Charged With Torture After Kids Found Shackled
- Calais migrants: UK and France sign new treaty
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- Cancer blood test ‘enormously exciting’
- UK 'in grip of worst flu season since 2011'
- Cheers for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Cardiff Castle
- Adolescence now lasts from 10 to 24, scientists say
- Mat-Su Borough Assembly rejects agreement with state on air quality
- Among 100-plus proposals, Sitka’s sac roe herring fishery a top issue
- Top Republican, Democrat in Alaska Senate differ on income tax
- State-ordered investigation following BP leak finds no additional problem wells
- Calls for service plummet amid new strategy at Anchorage shelter
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages