Coming up this week, Copper River is off to a lukewarm start, there’s a new client organization for MSC certification for Alaska salmon, and Petersburg has a shiny new harbor. All that and more, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, KYUK’s Ben Matheson in Bethel and KFSK’s Angela Denning in Petersburg.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Former Wisconsin Officer, Acquitted In Fatal Shooting, Takes Sexual Assault Plea Deal
- USA Gymnastics Says They Will No Longer Use The Karolyi Ranch Training Center
- Scientists Peek Inside The 'Black Box' Of Soil Microbes To Learn Their Secrets
- Cryptocurrency Investors Worry, Wait After Bitcoin Price Drop
- 'This Is Depraved Conduct': Couple Charged With Torture After Kids Found Shackled
- Calais migrants: UK and France sign new treaty
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- Cancer blood test ‘enormously exciting’
- UK 'in grip of worst flu season since 2011'
- Cheers for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Cardiff Castle
- Adolescence now lasts from 10 to 24, scientists say
- Mat-Su Borough Assembly rejects agreement with state on air quality
- Among 100-plus proposals, Sitka’s sac roe herring fishery a top issue
- Top Republican, Democrat in Alaska Senate differ on income tax
- State-ordered investigation following BP leak finds no additional problem wells
- Calls for service plummet amid new strategy at Anchorage shelter
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages