Coming up this week, the Coast Guard gets busy as soon as the crab season begins, we hear how one CDQ group is doing, and maybe limitless power for False Pass to process fish and light up the town. We had help this week from KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham and KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Brexit: May unveils 'fair and serious' offer on EU citizens
- Grenfell Tower: Eleven high rises 'fail fire-risk tests'
- Hinkley Point deal 'risky and expensive'
- Canadian sniper 'kills IS militant two miles away'
- Otto Warmbier: Funeral held for student jailed in N Korea
- Philando Castile: Girl, 4, calms mother in police car
- ‘Sense of relief’ as cuts to UA system are less than expected
- Murkowski’s take on health bill? Stay tuned.
- Man charged in 2015 Wasilla double murder
- Walker signs bill granting health insurance to dependents of fallen police, firefighters
- “Doesn’t he know it’s frozen?” How Alaska almost overlooked Prudhoe Bay
- Juneau tops national list of smallest cities with most millionaire households
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages