Coming up this week, a Haines fisherman is safe after is boat sinks out from under him; a mixed decision in an Unalaska murder trial, and Western Alaska Natives ask for increased bycatch reduction. All that, and learning to love salmon caviar, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines, KTOO’s Matt Miller in Juneau, KUCB’s Annie Ropeike and Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, KYUK’s Daysha Eaton in Bethel and KCAW’s caviar-loving Rich McClear in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Students Serve Up Stories Of Beloved Family Recipes In A Global Cookbook
- Police Videos Aren't Going Away. How Can We Learn From Them?
- What If You Held An African Summit And No Africans Could Come?
- After A Wild Week, The House Trump-Russia Probe Endures — Barely
- A High School's Lesson For Helping English Language Learners Get To College
- Douglas Carswell quitting UKIP
- London attack: Two men continue to be questioned as seven released
- Boy, 17, dies after amateur boxing match in Derbyshire
- Trump defiant after healthcare bill pulled before vote
- US and UK laptop bans on some Middle East flights come into effect
- Red Nose Day 2017: Carpool Karaoke with Take That
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages