Coming up this week, the sportsfishing guide industry on the Kenai wants to ban commercial setnet fishing in Cook Inlet; we have a couple of items about the Marine Stewardship Council, and a new face, but a familiar name at the helm of Trident Seafoods. We had help this week from KCHU’s Tony Gorman in Valdez, and KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Federal Appeals Court Says Arkansas Can Block Medicaid Payments To Planned Parenthood
- Probiotic Bacteria Could Protect Newborns From Deadly Infection
- With Heavy Drinking On The Rise, How Much Is Too Much?
- Trump Rolls Back Obama-Era Flood Standards For Infrastructure Projects
- The Best Item In An Astronaut's Care Package? Definitely The Ice Cream
- Teenagers to find out A-level results
- Migrant crisis: Spain rescues 600 people in busiest day
- Fracking: Shale rock professor says UK gas reserves 'hyped'
- Tom Cruise injury halts Mission: Impossible 6 filming
- Engine issue grounds Battle of Britain Memorial Flight planes
- Business councils disband over Trump remarks
- Mat-Su Assembly puts off plastic bag tax vote
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
- Haines Assembly members survive divisive recall election
- Imprisoned former militia leader Schaeffer Cox has appeal hearing
- Clark’s Point drawing families back to the village by reopening its school
- Dimond High Presidential Scholar travels to D.C. to receive award
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages