Coming up this week, the United Fishermen of Alaska announced its Fishermen of the Year and Hall of Fame awards; we’ve got a wrap up of the Cook Inlet salmon season, and the plan to eradicate pike from the Kenai Peninsula is finally moving forward. We had help from KRBD’s Megan Pedersen in Ketchikan, KYUK’s Ben Matheson in Bethel, and KDLL’s Shaylon Cochran in Kenai.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Heathrow Airport: MPs gear up for crunch third runway vote
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins re-election as president
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- 'I'm a trade unionist, not a terrorist'
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages