Two men have been reappointed to the Alaska Housing Finance Board of Directors, including one from Kodiak.
Marty Shuravloff is the executive director of the Kodiak Island Housing Authority, where he’s worked since 1992. He has previously served on the board of the National American Indian Housing Council and the Association of Alaska Housing Authorities. He was reappointed to a seat reserved for a rural resident or someone experienced with regional housing authorities.
Brent LeValley of Fairbanks is senior vice president of Denali State Bank. He was reappointed to a seat reserved for a finance or real estate representative.
The AHFC board provides mortgage loan financing, acts as the principal source of residential financing in the state, and functions as a secondary mortgage market. The board also provides for the financing, construction and acquisition of public buildings for lease to the state.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- What Gave Some Primates Bigger Brains? A Fruit-Filled Diet
- Raiders Set To Split For Las Vegas, Leaving Oakland ... In A Year Or Two
- D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages