Two men have been reappointed to the Alaska Housing Finance Board of Directors, including one from Kodiak.
Marty Shuravloff is the executive director of the Kodiak Island Housing Authority, where he’s worked since 1992. He has previously served on the board of the National American Indian Housing Council and the Association of Alaska Housing Authorities. He was reappointed to a seat reserved for a rural resident or someone experienced with regional housing authorities.
Brent LeValley of Fairbanks is senior vice president of Denali State Bank. He was reappointed to a seat reserved for a finance or real estate representative.
The AHFC board provides mortgage loan financing, acts as the principal source of residential financing in the state, and functions as a secondary mortgage market. The board also provides for the financing, construction and acquisition of public buildings for lease to the state.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- How A Theory Of Crime And Policing Was Born, And Went Terribly Wrong
- Texas Lawmakers Trade Assault Allegations After One Calls ICE On Protesters
- 'Asking God To Forgive Me': N.C. Lawmaker Seeks Redemption For War Votes
- Tiger Woods Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI In Florida
- Trump Honors Fallen Warriors At Arlington National Cemetery
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Native groups install totem pole at Gastineau Elementary, lost cemetery
- Digital restoration of The Drums Of Winter deepens colors, brings light to shadows
- Petersburg school uses Minecraft video game in student led program
- Quake prone cities on West Coast aim to improve countermeasures
- Alaska reflects on Memorial Day
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages