Two men have been reappointed to the Alaska Housing Finance Board of Directors, including one from Kodiak.
Marty Shuravloff is the executive director of the Kodiak Island Housing Authority, where he’s worked since 1992. He has previously served on the board of the National American Indian Housing Council and the Association of Alaska Housing Authorities. He was reappointed to a seat reserved for a rural resident or someone experienced with regional housing authorities.
Brent LeValley of Fairbanks is senior vice president of Denali State Bank. He was reappointed to a seat reserved for a finance or real estate representative.
The AHFC board provides mortgage loan financing, acts as the principal source of residential financing in the state, and functions as a secondary mortgage market. The board also provides for the financing, construction and acquisition of public buildings for lease to the state.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Walmart Offers Product To Destroy Leftover Opioids, But Critics Say It's Unnecessary
- U.K. Lawmakers Want To Battle Waste With A 'Latte Levy' On Disposable Cups
- Aetna Agrees To Pay $17 Million In HIV Privacy Breach
- U.K. Now Has A Minister For Loneliness
- A 'Fraught Time' For Press Freedom In The Philippines
- Bonuses for Carillion bosses are blocked
- 'Do not travel' warning as snow storm hits
- Koreas to march under single 'united' flag in Olympic Games
- YouTube singer Chrissy Chambers wins revenge porn case
- Residents asked to foot £2m bill to replace Grenfell-like cladding
- Dylan Farrow addresses Woody Allen sexual assault claim
- Traveling Music 1-21-18
- Board of Fisheries requires daily bag limits for subsistence shrimp harvest
- House leaders aim for compromise, early school budget this year
- Anchorage jail secretly, accidentally recorded attorney-client conversations
- Three finalists up for consideration to fill vacant Alaska Senate seat
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages