Due to construction work to replace Kodiak’s Pier 1, the state ferry Tustumena will be docking at Pier 2, also known as City Dock. The Tusty will be joining the ferry Kennicott at its usual tie-up spot.
However, passengers will still check in at the ferry terminal office at Pier 1.
The change went into effect yesterday, and is expected to continue until May.
Here’s a link to more information.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Republican's Altercation With Reporter Shakes Up Montana Race On Eve Of Voting
- Boom Time Again For U.S. Oil Industry, Thanks To OPEC
- Eating Chocolate, A Little Each Week, May Lower The Risk Of A Heart Flutter
- Trump Wants Families On Food Stamps To Get Jobs. The Majority Already Work
- NBA Says 2019 All-Star Game Will Be In N.C. After Partial 'Bathroom Bill' Repeal
- Manchester attack: Police hunt 'network' behind bomber
- Manchester attack: Who were the victims?
- Manchester attack: 'Fury' at US 'evidence' photos leak
- Trump in Brussels for 'tough' Nato talks amid protests
- Cost of Tories' free breakfasts 'could treble'
- Brazil protests: Ministerial building set on fire during clashes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages