Coming up this week, the pollock abundance is up in the Bering Sea, dive fisheries are starting up in Southeast, and the feds are looking for your help in determining the economic value of fisheries in Southwest. All that, and a bunch of halibut flew from Kodiak to Kotzebue, and boy are their fins tired, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg and KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- A U.S. Delegation Is In Talks With North Korea, According To The State Department
- Bikers From Across America Ride To Remember Soldiers 'Unaccounted For'
- USS Arizona Memorial At Pearl Harbor Closes Indefinitely Due To Structural Concerns
- Subtropical Storm Alberto 'Is Gaining Some Tropical Characteristics'
- Parenting Advice From Uncle Sam
- Arlene Foster: Irish abortion vote has no impact on NI law
- Italy PM-designate Conte gives up bid for government
- WH Smith voted UK's worst High Street shop in Which? survey
- World Cup 2018: Being black in Russia
- Mamoudou Gassama: Mali 'spiderman' wows France with Paris child rescue
- Biggest Weekend: Taylor Swift plays the hits then runs in Swansea
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages