Coming up this week, the pollock abundance is up in the Bering Sea, dive fisheries are starting up in Southeast, and the feds are looking for your help in determining the economic value of fisheries in Southwest. All that, and a bunch of halibut flew from Kodiak to Kotzebue, and boy are their fins tired, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg and KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Turkey Arrests More Than 1,000 In Massive Purge Of Its Police Forces
- Boston Champ Juggles Marathons, 5 Kids, Kenyan Farm
- FCC Chief Begins Rollback Of Net Neutrality Regulations
- The High Price Of Fake Authenticity: $425 'Muddy' Jeans Inspire Mockery
- Trump Administration Proposes 'Massive' Tax Overhaul And Tax Cut Plan
- North Korea tensions: US ready to 'bring Kim Jong-un to his senses'
- 'Exciting' blood test spots cancer a year early
- PMQs: May and Corbyn set out election 'choices'
- Arrests as Newcastle and West Ham raided in £5m tax probe
- Maria Sharapova: Russian beats Roberta Vinca on return from doping ban
- White Bengal tiger cub quadruplets at Austria zoo
- In public testimony, most support state income tax bill
- Two dead squid in two weeks: Coincidence?
- Ask a Climatologist: Alaska’s lucky winter
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Senate majority not pleased with prospect of income tax as public testimony begins
- Bill requiring nonresident caribou hunters to have guides meets opposition
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages