Coming up this week, a Haines fisherman is safe after is boat sinks out from under him; a mixed decision in an Unalaska murder trial, and Western Alaska Natives ask for increased bycatch reduction. All that, and learning to love salmon caviar, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines, KTOO’s Matt Miller in Juneau, KUCB’s Annie Ropeike and Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, KYUK’s Daysha Eaton in Bethel and KCAW’s caviar-loving Rich McClear in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Health Care Plan Championed By Trump Hurts Counties That Voted For Him
- Powdered Vaccine Raises Hopes Of Stopping A Top Killer Of Kids
- Can Sears Survive? Maybe Not, Company Admits In Financial Filings
- Tillerson: Defeating ISIS 'No. 1 Goal' for U.S., But Others Should Do More
- When Is A Deal Just A Deal? When Trump Sells A Property, It's Not Always Clear
- London attack: Five dead in Westminster terror incident
- Thames Water fined £20m for sewage spill
- BA and Easyjet laptop ban 'in force by Saturday'
- IS conflict: US airlift backs new assault near Raqqa stronghold
- Wreckage of crashed helicopter R116 found off Mayo coast
- Trump ex-aide Paul Manafort 'offered to help Putin'
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages