The Kodiak cruise ship schedule for 2015 has been announced by Discover Kodiak, the island’s tourism promotion bureau.
There are a dozen visits on the tentative scheduled, beginning on May 5th, when the Crystal Cruise Lines Crystal Symphony arrives. The Holland America Lines Volendam will make a stop here on what is called a repositioning cruise, where it sails from the Far East back to the Western Hemisphere for the summer. It is scheduled to pull into port on May 9th.
Later in the month, the Statendam, also owned by Holland America, will begin twice-monthly visits on Wednesdays that will last through mid-September. The Statendam will dock at 7 a.m. on each of its visits and depart at 2 p.m.
The last cruise ship of the season will be Silver Seas Lines Silver Shadow, calling on September 19th.
The ships have a passenger capacity between 382 for the Silver Shadow, 922 for the Crystal Symphony, 1,260 for the Statendam, and 1,432 for the Volendam, but it is unlikely to be full on its repositioning cruise.
Discover Kodiak cautions that the schedule is tentative, and could change by the start of next season.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- John McCain Set To Make A Dramatic Return Amid Political Storm
- Does Your Family's Century-Old Pyrex Still Rule The Kitchen?
- Does It Matter If Trump Jr., Manafort Are Under Oath When They Talk To Congress?
- What Are The Planet's Real 'Talking' Chimps And Gorillas Saying?
- Alabama Woman Stuck In NYC Traffic In 1902 Invented The Windshield Wiper
- Charlie Gard: 'Last precious moments' for parents with their son
- Plans to ban leaseholds on new-build houses in England
- Celine Dookhran killing: Tributes paid to 'beautiful girl'
- Highest number of fatal police shootings for 12 years
- Marvyn Iheanacho jailed for killing boy over lost trainer
- Corsica fires threaten homes in Biguglia
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, July 24, 2017
- Marine debris won’t stop, but neither will those cleaning it up
- 2 Haines food entrepreneurs are finalists in Southeast business contest
- Behind the scenes of Wild Alaska Live
- Washington man pleads not guilty to murder, theft in Ketchikan doctor’s death
- ‘Mayor’ Stubbs the Cat passes away at 20
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages