The Kodiak cruise ship schedule for 2015 has been announced by Discover Kodiak, the island’s tourism promotion bureau.
There are a dozen visits on the tentative scheduled, beginning on May 5th, when the Crystal Cruise Lines Crystal Symphony arrives. The Holland America Lines Volendam will make a stop here on what is called a repositioning cruise, where it sails from the Far East back to the Western Hemisphere for the summer. It is scheduled to pull into port on May 9th.
Later in the month, the Statendam, also owned by Holland America, will begin twice-monthly visits on Wednesdays that will last through mid-September. The Statendam will dock at 7 a.m. on each of its visits and depart at 2 p.m.
The last cruise ship of the season will be Silver Seas Lines Silver Shadow, calling on September 19th.
The ships have a passenger capacity between 382 for the Silver Shadow, 922 for the Crystal Symphony, 1,260 for the Statendam, and 1,432 for the Volendam, but it is unlikely to be full on its repositioning cruise.
Discover Kodiak cautions that the schedule is tentative, and could change by the start of next season.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- California Wildfires Leave Seasonal Agricultural Workers In Limbo
- Holes In The Plot: Suspect Loses Bet With Cops, Turns Himself In — With Doughnuts
- Trump Says Administration's Response To Hurricane In Puerto Rico 'A 10'
- Meet Jacinda Ardern, 37, New Zealand's Next Prime Minister
- What's The Section 99 Tax Deduction?
- Red Salmon Cannery dinged for Clean Air Act violation
- King Cove and feds exploring options to build road without Congressional approval
- How to end homelessness in Anchorage, together
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017
- Federal, state and Anchorage officials roll out “Alaska Anti-Violent Crime Strategy”
- All seven resolutions passed on final day of Elders and Youth conference
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages