The Kodiak cruise ship schedule for 2015 has been announced by Discover Kodiak, the island’s tourism promotion bureau.
There are a dozen visits on the tentative scheduled, beginning on May 5th, when the Crystal Cruise Lines Crystal Symphony arrives. The Holland America Lines Volendam will make a stop here on what is called a repositioning cruise, where it sails from the Far East back to the Western Hemisphere for the summer. It is scheduled to pull into port on May 9th.
Later in the month, the Statendam, also owned by Holland America, will begin twice-monthly visits on Wednesdays that will last through mid-September. The Statendam will dock at 7 a.m. on each of its visits and depart at 2 p.m.
The last cruise ship of the season will be Silver Seas Lines Silver Shadow, calling on September 19th.
The ships have a passenger capacity between 382 for the Silver Shadow, 922 for the Crystal Symphony, 1,260 for the Statendam, and 1,432 for the Volendam, but it is unlikely to be full on its repositioning cruise.
Discover Kodiak cautions that the schedule is tentative, and could change by the start of next season.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- How A Theory Of Crime And Policing Was Born, And Went Terribly Wrong
- Texas Lawmakers Trade Assault Allegations After One Calls ICE On Protesters
- 'Asking God To Forgive Me': N.C. Lawmaker Seeks Redemption For War Votes
- Tiger Woods Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI In Florida
- Trump Honors Fallen Warriors At Arlington National Cemetery
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Native groups install totem pole at Gastineau Elementary, lost cemetery
- Digital restoration of The Drums Of Winter deepens colors, brings light to shadows
- Petersburg school uses Minecraft video game in student led program
- Quake prone cities on West Coast aim to improve countermeasures
- Alaska reflects on Memorial Day
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages