Last week the then-three candidates for governor were in Kodiak for the fisheries debate, and all dropped by KMXT for a chat. The last two days we heard from Alaska First Unity Party candidate Bill Walker, and yesterday from Democrat Byron Mallott, who at the time of the interview was a candidate for governor. As you may have heard, he’s now Walker’s running mate. Today, we’ll hear from the Incumbent, Republican Sean Parnell, speaking with KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs and Kodiak Daily Mirror Reporter Julie Herrmann.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- South Korea Tests Missile As President Speaks Of Need To 'Dominate' North
- Bill Cosby Is Planning Town Halls About Sexual Assault And The Law, Spokesman Says
- Efforts Increase To Bring Health And Other Benefits To Independent Workers
- Could The Best Memory System Be One That Forgets?
- Neighboring Arab Nations Slap Qatar With 13-Point List Of Demands
- Grenfell Tower: Fire started in Hotpoint fridge-freezer, say police
- Brexit: EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
- Dan Evans: Great Britain Davis Cup player fails drugs test
- Exeter academy skirt boys win right to wear shorts
- Sally Hodkin murder: Failings led to killing by Nicola Edgington
- Actor surprises Glastonbury fans
- Alaska News Nightly: Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Legislature passes budget compromise to avert shutdown
- ‘Sense of relief’ as cuts to UA system are less than expected
- Murkowski’s take on health bill? Stay tuned
- Man charged in 2015 Wasilla double murder
- Walker signs bill granting health insurance to dependents of fallen police, firefighters
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages