Last week the then-three candidates for governor were in Kodiak for the fisheries debate, and all dropped by KMXT for a chat. The last two days we heard from Alaska First Unity Party candidate Bill Walker, and yesterday from Democrat Byron Mallott, who at the time of the interview was a candidate for governor. As you may have heard, he’s now Walker’s running mate. Today, we’ll hear from the Incumbent, Republican Sean Parnell, speaking with KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs and Kodiak Daily Mirror Reporter Julie Herrmann.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Keystone XL Pipeline Gets Regulators' OK In Nebraska, Clearing Key Hurdle
- Trump To Designate North Korea As A State Sponsor Of Terrorism
- Spit Test May Help Reveal Concussion Severity
- WATCH: On Georgia Dome's Final Day, Atlanta Bids Farewell With A Bam
- Top Stories: Charles Manson Dies; Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds Election
- Zimbabwe latest: Mugabe 'let wife Grace usurp power'
- Merkel 'prefers new vote' after German coalition talks fail
- Brexit: Electoral Commission reopens probe into Vote Leave
- Jana Novotna: Former Wimbledon champion dies at age of 49
- Why do so many US women die giving birth?
- Florida plane highway crash caught on dashcams
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages