Last week the then-three candidates for governor were in Kodiak for the fisheries debate, and all dropped by KMXT for a chat. The last two days we heard from Alaska First Unity Party candidate Bill Walker, and yesterday from Democrat Byron Mallott, who at the time of the interview was a candidate for governor. As you may have heard, he’s now Walker’s running mate. Today, we’ll hear from the Incumbent, Republican Sean Parnell, speaking with KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs and Kodiak Daily Mirror Reporter Julie Herrmann.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Turkey Arrests More Than 1,000 In Massive Purge Of Its Police Forces
- Boston Champ Juggles Marathons, 5 Kids, Kenyan Farm
- FCC Chief Begins Rollback Of Net Neutrality Regulations
- The High Price Of Fake Authenticity: $425 'Muddy' Jeans Inspire Mockery
- Trump Administration Proposes 'Massive' Tax Overhaul And Tax Cut Plan
- North Korea tensions: US ready to 'bring Kim Jong-un to his senses'
- 'Exciting' blood test spots cancer a year early
- PMQs: May and Corbyn set out election 'choices'
- Arrests as Newcastle and West Ham raided in £5m tax probe
- Maria Sharapova: Russian beats Roberta Vinci on return from doping ban
- White Bengal tiger cub quadruplets at Austria zoo
- In public testimony, most support state income tax bill
- Two dead squid in two weeks: Coincidence?
- Ask a Climatologist: Alaska’s lucky winter
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Senate majority not pleased with prospect of income tax as public testimony begins
- Bill requiring nonresident caribou hunters to have guides meets opposition
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages