The Afognak Native Corporation opened its new headquarters on Near Island last week and hosted a community open house Friday evening. Guests were given ANC swag, gourmet food, and plenty of entertainment, all while soaking up the views from the new building, which looks out on both of Kodiak’s harbors and the channel.
KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs attended the open house and caught up with ANC’s Director of Corporate Affairs, Gerad Godfrey.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Alabama Serial Bomber Walter Leroy Moody, 83, To Be Executed Thursday
- Veterans-Turned-Brewers Help Others Who Served Develop New Skills
- Skipping The 2020 Census Citizenship Question? You'll Still Be Counted
- Case Against Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens Can Proceed, Judge Rules
- Sanctions Targeting North Korea Ripple Into Russia
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Kodiak jig fishermen explore other markets during poor cod season
- HAARP readies for busiest research season in three years
- An Alaskan abroad wins international reporting Pulitzer
- Five Juneau residents ordered to pay fines, restitution for deer poaching
- New charges are filed in case of Petersburg teens hitting deer
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages