The Afognak Native Corporation opened its new headquarters on Near Island last week and hosted a community open house Friday evening. Guests were given ANC swag, gourmet food, and plenty of entertainment, all while soaking up the views from the new building, which looks out on both of Kodiak’s harbors and the channel.
KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs attended the open house and caught up with ANC’s Director of Corporate Affairs, Gerad Godfrey.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- What Gave Some Primates Bigger Brains? A Fruit-Filled Diet
- Raiders Set To Split For Las Vegas, Leaving Oakland ... In A Year Or Two
- D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages