Coming up this week, What were then three candidates for Alaska governor debated fish in Kodiak last week, and even though there are now just two of them, we’ll hear from all three. Also, Senator Begich tells us about progress on the latest reauthorization of the Magnuson Stevens Act. We had help this week from KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs in Kodiak and KBBI’s Shady Grove Oliver in Homer.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- California Wildfires Leave Seasonal Agricultural Workers In Limbo
- Holes In The Plot: Suspect Loses Bet With Cops, Turns Himself In — With Doughnuts
- Trump Says Administration's Response To Hurricane In Puerto Rico 'A 10'
- Meet Jacinda Ardern, 37, New Zealand's Next Prime Minister
- What's The Section 99 Tax Deduction?
- Red Salmon Cannery dinged for Clean Air Act violation
- King Cove and feds exploring options to build road without Congressional approval
- How to end homelessness in Anchorage, together
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017
- Federal, state and Anchorage officials roll out “Alaska Anti-Violent Crime Strategy”
- All seven resolutions passed on final day of Elders and Youth conference
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages