This week we’re listening to chats with what were the three major candidates for Alaska governor when they were in Kodiak for the fisheries debates last Thursday. Of course the political picture changed on Tuesday when Bill Walker and Byron Mallott joined forces in attempt to unseat incumbent Sean Parnell. Yesterday we heard from Walker, and today, Mallott. Remember that when this interview was done, he was still a candidate for governor. He spoke with KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs about how his campaign was going.
Tomorrow we’ll hear from incumbent Sean Parnell.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- What Gave Some Primates Bigger Brains? A Fruit-Filled Diet
- Raiders Set To Split For Las Vegas, Leaving Oakland ... In A Year Or Two
- D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Sitka Sound roe herring fishery opens
- Sitka starts celebration for Alaska’s 150th anniversary with the U.S.
- Top athletes compete in Haines for Freeride World Tour
- Birch Hill cross country ski races to kick off in Fairbanks
- Young gives Trump a hand at bill signing
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages