This week we’re listening to chats with what were the three major candidates for Alaska governor when they were in Kodiak for the fisheries debates last Thursday. Of course the political picture changed on Tuesday when Bill Walker and Byron Mallott joined forces in attempt to unseat incumbent Sean Parnell. Yesterday we heard from Walker, and today, Mallott. Remember that when this interview was done, he was still a candidate for governor. He spoke with KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs about how his campaign was going.
Tomorrow we’ll hear from incumbent Sean Parnell.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- How A Theory Of Crime And Policing Was Born, And Went Terribly Wrong
- Texas Lawmakers Trade Assault Allegations After One Calls ICE On Protesters
- 'Asking God To Forgive Me': N.C. Lawmaker Seeks Redemption For War Votes
- Tiger Woods Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI In Florida
- Trump Honors Fallen Warriors At Arlington National Cemetery
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Native groups install totem pole at Gastineau Elementary, lost cemetery
- Digital restoration of The Drums Of Winter deepens colors, brings light to shadows
- Petersburg school uses Minecraft video game in student led program
- Quake prone cities on West Coast aim to improve countermeasures
- Alaska reflects on Memorial Day
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages