This week we’re listening to chats with what were the three major candidates for Alaska governor when they were in Kodiak for the fisheries debates last Thursday. Of course the political picture changed on Tuesday when Bill Walker and Byron Mallott joined forces in attempt to unseat incumbent Sean Parnell. Yesterday we heard from Walker, and today, Mallott. Remember that when this interview was done, he was still a candidate for governor. He spoke with KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs about how his campaign was going.
Tomorrow we’ll hear from incumbent Sean Parnell.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins second term as president
- MPs gear up for crunch Heathrow vote without Boris Johnson
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- In picture: Ugliest dogs compete for 2018 world title
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages