This week we’re listening to chats with what were the three major candidates for Alaska governor when they were in Kodiak for the fisheries debates last Thursday. Of course the political picture changed on Tuesday when Bill Walker and Byron Mallott joined forces in attempt to unseat incumbent Sean Parnell. Yesterday we heard from Walker, and today, Mallott. Remember that when this interview was done, he was still a candidate for governor. He spoke with KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs about how his campaign was going.
Tomorrow we’ll hear from incumbent Sean Parnell.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Still 'Pretty Damn Mad' Protesters Unite In Second Annual Women's March
- Paul Bocuse, 'Giant' Of French Cuisine, Dies At 91
- Animal Trafficking 'Kingpin' Arrested in Thailand
- With A Show Of Hands, Filipino-American Chefs Rekindle Kamayan Feasts
- Crime Is Down In American Cities, And 'Uneasy Peace' Explains Why
- Kabul: Gunmen attack Intercontinental Hotel
- US shutdown: Trump and Democrats blame each other
- Syria: Turkey war planes launch strikes on Afrin
- 'Ice Maiden' team celebrates ski record
- Profoundly deaf Maisie Sly is the star of a short film which may be nominated for an Oscar
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- What’s open, what’s closed if the government shuts down
- Governor follows up on State of the State speech
- AK: What’s it like to drive a 54,000 pound DOT plow truck?
- Ready to mush: Kusko 300 ready to kick off
- Interior aims to sign King Cove road deal Monday, official confirms
- Diverse backgrounds among three on list for vacant state Senate seat
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages