Brianna Gibbs/KMXT Last week all three major candidates for Alaska governor were in Kodiak for the fisheries debate, and they each dropped by KMXT for a chat.
The gubernatorial landscape changed over the long Labor Day weekend, with Democrat Byron Mallott joining independent Bill Walker on an “Alaska First Unity Party” ticket. And though there are now two candidates for Alaska governor, we will still bring you chats with all three.
Today, we’ll hear from Bill Walker, who spoke with KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs.
Tomorrow we’ll hear from Byron Mallott, who also stopped by KMXT last week. At the time, he was the Democratic nominee for governor, but he is now a candidate for lieutenant governor on the same ticket with Walker. Friday, we’ll hear a conversation with incumbent Republican Sean Parnell about how his campaign is going.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Those Affected By Trump's Travel Ban Hope For End To 'Chaos' After Supreme Court Case
- U.K. Officials Apologize After Lives Of Caribbean Immigrants Thrown Into Disarray
- Space-Hopping 'Avengers: Infinity War' Raises The Stakes To Infinity — And Beyond
- Suspect Is At Large After Shooting 3, Including 2 Police Officers, In Dallas
- In Closing, Cosby's Lawyers Call His Accuser A 'Pathological Liar'
- Corbyn anti-Semitism meeting 'disappointing', Jewish leaders say
- Alfie Evans parents to appeal against Italy travel ban ruling
- Trump and Macron hint at new Iran nuclear deal
- Man critical after Anfield attack before Liverpool-Roma clash
- Kim Wall death - what we know so far
- Building material fire tests 'fail to properly assess risk'
- Offshore lease schedule for Beaufort draws flak
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- As Mat-Su mulls budget, school funding off the table
- Strong winds batter Anchorage
- Marijuana-regulating ordinance advocates flood Fairbanks city council hearing to urge passage
- Virgin America merger with Alaska Air reaches logistical crescendo this week
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages