Coming up this week, federal disaster funds are starting to come available for those affected by the king salmon collapse; a third cannery worker has been charged with pollution in Unalaska, and did you know that there’s a Siberian freshwater salmon that can reach seven-feet long? Yeah. We’re going to need a bigger boat. All that and more amazing facts coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska and KCAW’s Robert Woolsey in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Keystone XL Pipeline Gets Regulators' OK In Nebraska, Clearing Key Hurdle
- Trump To Designate North Korea As A State Sponsor Of Terrorism
- Spit Test May Help Reveal Concussion Severity
- WATCH: On Georgia Dome's Final Day, Atlanta Bids Farewell With A Bam
- Top Stories: Charles Manson Dies; Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds Election
- Zimbabwe latest: Mugabe 'let wife Grace usurp power'
- Merkel 'prefers new vote' after German coalition talks fail
- Brexit: Electoral Commission reopens probe into Vote Leave
- Jana Novotna: Former Wimbledon champion dies at age of 49
- Why do so many US women die giving birth?
- Florida plane highway crash caught on dashcams
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages