Alaska State Troopers are asking for the public’s help in locating a Kodiak man wanted on warrants and concern for his life. According to an AST dispatch posted on Monday, troopers said they are looking for 35-year-old Teddy Charliaga. Troopers and Kodiak Police attempted to locate Charliaga after a woman reported he was going to harm himself. He also has an existing bench warrant out for his arrest.
According to the dispatch Charliaga was last seen by the waterfront in downtown Kodiak on August 14. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and tan colored shorts. The dispatch reports it appears he is trying to avoid law enforcement.
Anyone with information about Charliaga’s whereabouts is asked to contact the troopers at 486-4121 or call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 486-3113. Troopers also remind folks that anyone aiding Charliaga or preventing his arrest may also face criminal charges.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Scientists Peek Inside The 'Black Box' Of Soil Microbes To Learn Their Secrets
- Cryptocurrency Investors Worry, Wait After Bitcoin Price Drop
- 'This Is Depraved Conduct': Couple Charged With Torture After Kids Found Shackled
- More States Turning To Toll Roads To Raise Cash For Infrastructure
- Roger Severino Discusses The HHS Division Of Conscience And Religious Freedom
- Calais migrants: UK and France sign new treaty
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- UK 'in grip of worst flu season since 2011'
- Cheers for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Cardiff Castle
- Amelia Blake: Family 'shocked' by backpacker death in Sydney
- Pope Francis marries couple on Chile flight
- Mat-Su Borough Assembly rejects agreement with state on air quality
- Among 100-plus proposals, Sitka’s sac roe herring fishery a top issue
- Top Republican, Democrat in Alaska Senate differ on income tax
- State-ordered investigation following BP leak finds no additional problem wells
- Calls for service plummet amid new strategy at Anchorage shelter
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages