One of the fastest-growing sports in the nation is coming to Kodiak next week. “Rumble on the Rock” is a night of ten or more mixed martial arts bouts. And since it’s held in a fenced-in octagon and not held in a ring like boxing or professional wrestling, MMA is also known as cage fighting. KMXT’s Jay Barrett spoke with the local promoter for the Rumble on the Rock, DJ Marc Ignacio.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Republican's Altercation With Reporter Shakes Up Montana Race On Eve Of Voting
- Boom Time Again For U.S. Oil Industry, Thanks To OPEC
- Eating Chocolate, A Little Each Week, May Lower The Risk Of A Heart Flutter
- Trump Wants Families On Food Stamps To Get Jobs. The Majority Already Work
- NBA Says 2019 All-Star Game Will Be In N.C. After Partial 'Bathroom Bill' Repeal
- Manchester attack: Police hunt 'network' behind bomber
- Manchester attack: Who were the victims?
- Manchester attack: 'Fury' at US 'evidence' photos leak
- Trump in Brussels for 'tough' Nato talks amid protests
- Cost of Tories' free breakfasts 'could treble'
- Brazil protests: Ministerial building set on fire during clashes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages