Last week KMXT told you about California-based writer, explorer and Wilderness Systems sponsored kayaker Daniel Fox, who spent six weeks kayaking around the Kodiak Archipelago. Today on Talk of the Rock, we’ll hear the full conversation with Fox, including a discussion about his website, the Wild Image Project and his Minute of Nature video series.
Fox’s work focuses on inspiring connections with nature using images, video and written narratives, and he said Kodiak provided ample material in all those.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins second term as president
- MPs gear up for crunch Heathrow vote without Boris Johnson
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- In picture: Ugliest dogs compete for 2018 world title
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages