At Monday night’s school board meeting, Superintendent Stewart McDonald reported that the school district’s new web site went live at the end of June.
“We’re still populating it with content. There are some pages that will have many more things added to it as the year unfolds. I have quite a few pieces just on the superintendent’s page to add.”
McDonald said the new website will allow more interaction between staff, teachers and parents.
“What’s important about this new website is we have the ability to do an intranet. Where as our employees log in, eventually as parents will have access to log in. You’ll be able to see aspects of the district from that point of view of however you interact with the district. So it’s becoming a very functional tool for us.”
McDonald said Destiny Fitzgerald worked with the school district to construct the web site. Its address is KIBSD.org.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Trump Honors Fallen Warriors At Arlington National Cemetery
- Frank Deford, NPR's Longtime Philosopher Of Sports, Dies At 78
- On Day 3 Of Cancellation Chaos, British Airways Edges Closer To Recovery
- Baltimore Mayor Considers Removal Of Confederate Monuments
- Macron Opens A 'Demanding' Dialogue With Putin In France
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, May 26, 2017
- The state of our education system
- This weekend, Ryan Zinke makes inaugural Alaska visit as Interior Secretary
- Man shot by Fairbanks police after ramming into trooper, officer vehicles
- Fee to hike Kodiak’s Termination Point removed
- Two Interior residents missing after Yukon boating accident
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages