At Monday night’s school board meeting, Superintendent Stewart McDonald reported that the school district’s new web site went live at the end of June.
“We’re still populating it with content. There are some pages that will have many more things added to it as the year unfolds. I have quite a few pieces just on the superintendent’s page to add.”
McDonald said the new website will allow more interaction between staff, teachers and parents.
“What’s important about this new website is we have the ability to do an intranet. Where as our employees log in, eventually as parents will have access to log in. You’ll be able to see aspects of the district from that point of view of however you interact with the district. So it’s becoming a very functional tool for us.”
McDonald said Destiny Fitzgerald worked with the school district to construct the web site. Its address is KIBSD.org.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Health Care Plan Championed By Trump Hurts Counties That Voted For Him
- Powdered Vaccine Raises Hopes Of Stopping A Top Killer Of Kids
- Can Sears Survive? Maybe Not, Company Admits In Financial Filings
- Tillerson: Defeating ISIS 'No. 1 Goal' for U.S., But Others Should Do More
- When Is A Deal Just A Deal? When Trump Sells A Property, It's Not Always Clear
- London attack: Five dead in Westminster terror incident
- Thames Water fined £20m for sewage spill
- BA and Easyjet laptop ban 'in force by Saturday'
- IS conflict: US airlift backs new assault near Raqqa stronghold
- Wreckage of crashed helicopter R116 found off Mayo coast
- Trump ex-aide Paul Manafort 'offered to help Putin'
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages