At Monday night’s school board meeting, Superintendent Stewart McDonald reported that the school district’s new web site went live at the end of June.
“We’re still populating it with content. There are some pages that will have many more things added to it as the year unfolds. I have quite a few pieces just on the superintendent’s page to add.”
McDonald said the new website will allow more interaction between staff, teachers and parents.
“What’s important about this new website is we have the ability to do an intranet. Where as our employees log in, eventually as parents will have access to log in. You’ll be able to see aspects of the district from that point of view of however you interact with the district. So it’s becoming a very functional tool for us.”
McDonald said Destiny Fitzgerald worked with the school district to construct the web site. Its address is KIBSD.org.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Quebec Enacts 'Religious Neutrality Law' That Curbs Full-Face Veils In Public
- Yes Or No? Spain Demands An Answer On Catalonia's Independence
- Federal Judge Orders Government To Allow Abortion For Teenager In The U.S. Illegally
- Declassified Files Lay Bare U.S. Knowledge Of Mass Murders In Indonesia
- Emoluments Hearing Hints At What May Be At Stake: Trump's Tax Returns
- How to end homelessness in Anchorage, together
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017
- Federal, state and Anchorage officials roll out “Alaska Anti-Violent Crime Strategy”
- All seven resolutions passed on final day of Elders and Youth conference
- Fish and Game looks to secure water rights along major state rivers
- Iditarod names Joseph Redington, Jr. 2018 Honorary Musher
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages