Coming up this week, we’ve got salmon updates from every corner of the state; we’re reminded of the dangers of commercial fishing, and the ANB Harbor in Sitka finally has a ribbon-cutting. All that and more, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines, KYUK’s Ben Matheson in Bethel, KNOM’sZacharia Hughes in Nome, KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, and KCAW’s Greta Mart in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- California Wildfires Leave Seasonal Agricultural Workers In Limbo
- Holes In The Plot: Suspect Loses Bet With Cops, Turns Himself In — With Doughnuts
- Trump Says Administration's Response To Hurricane In Puerto Rico 'A 10'
- Meet Jacinda Ardern, 37, New Zealand's Next Prime Minister
- What's The Section 99 Tax Deduction?
- Red Salmon Cannery dinged for Clean Air Act violation
- King Cove and feds exploring options to build road without Congressional approval
- How to end homelessness in Anchorage, together
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017
- Federal, state and Anchorage officials roll out “Alaska Anti-Violent Crime Strategy”
- All seven resolutions passed on final day of Elders and Youth conference
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages