Coming up this week, we’ve got salmon updates from every corner of the state; we’re reminded of the dangers of commercial fishing, and the ANB Harbor in Sitka finally has a ribbon-cutting. All that and more, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines, KYUK’s Ben Matheson in Bethel, KNOM’sZacharia Hughes in Nome, KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, and KCAW’s Greta Mart in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- What Gave Some Primates Bigger Brains? A Fruit-Filled Diet
- Raiders Set To Split For Las Vegas, Leaving Oakland ... In A Year Or Two
- D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Sitka Sound roe herring fishery opens
- Sitka starts celebration for Alaska’s 150th anniversary with the U.S.
- Top athletes compete in Haines for Freeride World Tour
- Birch Hill cross country ski races to kick off in Fairbanks
- Young gives Trump a hand at bill signing
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages