Coming up this week, we’ve got salmon updates from every corner of the state; we’re reminded of the dangers of commercial fishing, and the ANB Harbor in Sitka finally has a ribbon-cutting. All that and more, coming up on the Alaska Fisheries Report. We had help from KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines, KYUK’s Ben Matheson in Bethel, KNOM’sZacharia Hughes in Nome, KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, and KCAW’s Greta Mart in Sitka.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Heathrow Airport: MPs gear up for crunch third runway vote
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins re-election as president
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- 'I'm a trade unionist, not a terrorist'
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages