Federal Judge Ralph Beistline has sentenced convicted CommSta killer Jim Wells to four consecutive life terms in the deaths of retired Chief Petty Officer Richard Belisle and Petty Officer 1st Class James Hopkins two years ago. More details on the KMXT Midday Report.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Rockets To Year's Top Domestic Opening, Disney Says
- Trump Allies Allege Mueller's Obtaining Trump Transition Emails Was 'Unlawful'
- British Embassy Worker Found Dead Near Beirut
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Sheriff Says
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages