New playground equipment is coming to the Panamaroff Park in Bells Flats. During Thursday’s Borough Assembly meeting the assembly voted unanimously to purchase more than $58,000 worth of new playground equipment. Borough Manager Bud Cassidy said the contract the assembly voted on was for purchase of the equipment only.
“We’ll go out to bid for installation of that equipment.”
The equipment comes from Playcraft Direct, and includes swings, monkeybars, climbing ropes and walls, among other amenities. Panamaroff Park is the only park on the South Russian Creek side of Bells Flats. The area has been without playground equipment for almost a year, after the dilapidated, decades-old former equipment was removed by the borough.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- What Gave Some Primates Bigger Brains? A Fruit-Filled Diet
- Raiders Set To Split For Las Vegas, Leaving Oakland ... In A Year Or Two
- D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages