From KMXT in Kodiak, this is the Alaska Fisheries Report. I’m Brianna Gibbs. Coming up this week, the possibility of the first 6 inch gillnet opening for salmon fishing on the Kuskokwim, the State of Alaska chimes in on the health of the Bristol Bay watershed, and a rough year for Togiak herring. All that and Southeast Alaska’s new boat lift, coming up, on the Alaska Fisheries Report.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Republican's Altercation With Reporter Shakes Up Montana Race On Eve Of Voting
- Boom Time Again For U.S. Oil Industry, Thanks To OPEC
- Eating Chocolate, A Little Each Week, May Lower The Risk Of A Heart Flutter
- Trump Wants Families On Food Stamps To Get Jobs. The Majority Already Work
- NBA Says 2019 All-Star Game Will Be In N.C. After Partial 'Bathroom Bill' Repeal
- Manchester attack: Police hunt 'network' behind bomber
- Manchester attack: Who were the victims?
- Manchester attack: 'Fury' at US 'evidence' photos leak
- Trump in Brussels for 'tough' Nato talks amid protests
- Cost of Tories' free breakfasts 'could treble'
- Brazil protests: Ministerial building set on fire during clashes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages