From KMXT in Kodiak, this is the Alaska Fisheries Report. I’m Brianna Gibbs. Coming up this week, the North Pacific Fishery Management Council meets in Nome, Senator Mark Begich speaks with Kuskokwim fisherman about subsistence, the U.S. Senate looks to fund federal programs important to Alaska’s fishing industry and sport fishing closes on parts of the Kenai Peninsula. All that and a social and cultural harvest of king salmon, coming up, on the Alaska Fisheries Report.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Health Care Plan Championed By Trump Hurts Counties That Voted For Him
- Powdered Vaccine Raises Hopes Of Stopping A Top Killer Of Kids
- Can Sears Survive? Maybe Not, Company Admits In Financial Filings
- Tillerson: Defeating ISIS 'No. 1 Goal' for U.S., But Others Should Do More
- When Is A Deal Just A Deal? When Trump Sells A Property, It's Not Always Clear
- London attack: Five dead in Westminster terror incident
- Thames Water fined £20m for sewage spill
- BA and Easyjet laptop ban 'in force by Saturday'
- IS conflict: US airlift backs new assault near Raqqa stronghold
- Wreckage of crashed helicopter R116 found off Mayo coast
- Trump ex-aide Paul Manafort 'offered to help Putin'
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages