From KMXT in Kodiak, this is the Alaska Fisheries Report. I’m Brianna Gibbs. Coming up this week, $9.6 million in fishery disaster funds are going to the Y-K region, Congressman Don Young looks to give subsistence fishermen a voice on the North Pacific Fishery Management Council and Bethel’s test fishery starts up early. All that and a proposed Alaska Maritime Workforce Development Plan, coming up, on the Alaska Fisheries Report.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Health Care Plan Championed By Trump Hurts Counties That Voted For Him
- Powdered Vaccine Raises Hopes Of Stopping A Top Killer Of Kids
- Can Sears Survive? Maybe Not, Company Admits In Financial Filings
- Tillerson: Defeating ISIS 'No. 1 Goal' for U.S., But Others Should Do More
- When Is A Deal Just A Deal? When Trump Sells A Property, It's Not Always Clear
- London attack: Five dead in Westminster terror incident
- Thames Water fined £20m for sewage spill
- BA and Easyjet laptop ban 'in force by Saturday'
- IS conflict: US airlift backs new assault near Raqqa stronghold
- Wreckage of crashed helicopter R116 found off Mayo coast
- Trump ex-aide Paul Manafort 'offered to help Putin'
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages