Coming up this week, the feds have firmed up their position on the Western Steller sea lions, as the first kings hit the Kuskokwim, communities have decided how to divvy up federal disaster funds, and a former Kodiak biologist releases the definitive guide to king crab. We had help from KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, KYUK’s Charles Enoch and Ben Matheson in Bethel, Coast Alaska’s Ed Schoenfeld in Wrangell, and KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs in Kodiak.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Once A Contender, Angela Merkel's Main Rival Stumbles As Election Approaches
- Days After Police Shooting, 3 Arrested Amid Violence At Georgia Tech Vigil
- Fraternity Members' Defamation Case Against 'Rolling Stone' Can Proceed, Court Says
- Some Russians Fired Up Over New Kalashnikov Monument
- PHOTOS: Keys Residents Face Devastated Homes, No Power And A Slow Recovery
- Succeeding after prison
- Critical drugs in short supply for AFD and hospitals
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, Sept. 18, 2017
- PFD announcement fanfare is gone as dividends are cut in half
- Watchdog group scrutinizes rough-weather training for new tanker escorts in Prince William Sound
- Seismic work in ANWR: Can they do that?
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages