The Alaska Democratic Party ended its weekend convention in Nome Sunday with resolutions on issues ranging from Alaska Native rights to same-sex marriage, and came away with a full lineup of candidates for key November races. KNOM’s Matthew Smith has more.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Keystone XL Pipeline Gets Regulators' OK In Nebraska, Clearing Key Hurdle
- Trump To Designate North Korea As A State Sponsor Of Terrorism
- Spit Test May Help Reveal Concussion Severity
- WATCH: On Georgia Dome's Final Day, Atlanta Bids Farewell With A Bam
- Top Stories: Charles Manson Dies; Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds Election
- Zimbabwe latest: Mugabe 'let wife Grace usurp power'
- Merkel 'prefers new vote' after German coalition talks fail
- Brexit: Electoral Commission reopens probe into Vote Leave
- Jana Novotna: Former Wimbledon champion dies at age of 49
- Why do so many US women die giving birth?
- Florida plane highway crash caught on dashcams
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages