The Alaska Democratic Party ended its weekend convention in Nome Sunday with resolutions on issues ranging from Alaska Native rights to same-sex marriage, and came away with a full lineup of candidates for key November races. KNOM’s Matthew Smith has more.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Man Goes On Stabbing Rampage In Russia, Wounds 7
- President Trump To Skip Kennedy Center Honors, Highlighting Rift With Artists
- Boston Right-Wing 'Free Speech' Rally Dwarfed By Counterprotesters
- Duke University Removes Robert E. Lee Statue From Chapel Entrance
- Spanish Authorities Continue Hunt For Suspects In Barcelona Attacks
- Boston march against right-wing rally draws thousands
- Finland killings: Briton who helped victims says he is 'not a hero'
- Barcelona attack: Government says terror cell dismantled
- Trumps to skip Kennedy honours to avoid 'distraction'
- French fighter jet 'tracks' Jet2 flight on route to Birmingham
- Lele Tao: The 'online goddess' who earns $450k a year
- Trump’s streamlining order: You’ve seen its kind before
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, Aug. 18, 2017
- Fairbanks protesters organize against the state wolf control program
- Alaska Airlines pilots plan picket over lack of compensation
- How oyster milkshakes and teamwork are getting Alaska’s shellfish safely to market
- 49 Voices: William “Pops” Wilson of Wasilla
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages