Coming up this week, a Washington based fishing company is reminded not to drag in the Eastern Gulf, there was a pretty good payday during the second round of pollock roe auctions in Seattle, and there’ll be more information about marine science than you ever imagined presented at a symposium in Kodiak this week. All that, plus the herring focus is starting to shift to the west. We had help from KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs in Kodiak, Seafood.com’s John Sackton in Lexington, Mass., and KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Health Care Plan Championed By Trump Hurts Counties That Voted For Him
- Powdered Vaccine Raises Hopes Of Stopping A Top Killer Of Kids
- Can Sears Survive? Maybe Not, Company Admits In Financial Filings
- Tillerson: Defeating ISIS 'No. 1 Goal' for U.S., But Others Should Do More
- When Is A Deal Just A Deal? When Trump Sells A Property, It's Not Always Clear
- London attack: Five dead in Westminster terror incident
- Thames Water fined £20m for sewage spill
- BA and Easyjet laptop ban 'in force by Saturday'
- IS conflict: US airlift backs new assault near Raqqa stronghold
- Wreckage of crashed helicopter R116 found off Mayo coast
- Trump ex-aide Paul Manafort 'offered to help Putin'
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages