There’s a new face on the Kodiak Electric Association board of directors. During the member-owned cooperative’s annual meeting Monday, results of the election for three, three-year seats were announced, and Clifford Ford will be joining incumbents Ron Acarregui and Cecil Ranney. Ford will replace incumbent Ben Millstein.
Acarregui collected the most votes, with 743, with Ranney receiving 708 and Ford 624. Millstein trailed by 38, with 586.
The board meets the fourth Thursday of every month, except November and December. Its next gathering will be at noon on Thursday at the KEA office Building.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- What Gave Some Primates Bigger Brains? A Fruit-Filled Diet
- Raiders Set To Split For Las Vegas, Leaving Oakland ... In A Year Or Two
- D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages