There’s a new face on the Kodiak Electric Association board of directors. During the member-owned cooperative’s annual meeting Monday, results of the election for three, three-year seats were announced, and Clifford Ford will be joining incumbents Ron Acarregui and Cecil Ranney. Ford will replace incumbent Ben Millstein.
Acarregui collected the most votes, with 743, with Ranney receiving 708 and Ford 624. Millstein trailed by 38, with 586.
The board meets the fourth Thursday of every month, except November and December. Its next gathering will be at noon on Thursday at the KEA office Building.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Trump To Outline His Blueprint For Military And Foreign Policy
- As Temperatures Fall, No Halt To Evictions Across Most Of The Country
- Week Ahead: Trump Might Get His Tax Bill, But That Might Be It Until After 2018
- On A Bad Date? These Apps Could Help You Stay Safe
- Older Adults' Forgetfulness Tied To Faulty Brain Rhythms In Sleep
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages