Coming up this week, it’s ComFish time in Kodiak, residents of the YK Delta react to the possibility of no king salmon fishing at all this summer, and another fishermen’s bar goes smoke free. We had help from KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs in Kodiak, KSTK’s Shady Grove Oliver in Wrangell, KYUK’s Charles Enoch in Bethel, KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, and KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- What Gave Some Primates Bigger Brains? A Fruit-Filled Diet
- Raiders Set To Split For Las Vegas, Leaving Oakland ... In A Year Or Two
- D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Sitka Sound roe herring fishery opens
- Sitka starts celebration for Alaska’s 150th anniversary with the U.S.
- Top athletes compete in Haines for Freeride World Tour
- Birch Hill cross country ski races to kick off in Fairbanks
- Young gives Trump a hand at bill signing
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages