Coming up this week, it’s ComFish time in Kodiak, residents of the YK Delta react to the possibility of no king salmon fishing at all this summer, and another fishermen’s bar goes smoke free. We had help from KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs in Kodiak, KSTK’s Shady Grove Oliver in Wrangell, KYUK’s Charles Enoch in Bethel, KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, and KHNS’ Margaret Friedenauer in Haines.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Heathrow Airport: MPs gear up for crunch third runway vote
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins re-election as president
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- 'I'm a trade unionist, not a terrorist'
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages