The celebration of life service for Kodiak elder Robert “Bob” Hatcher will be held tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon at the Kodiak Harbor Convention Center at 4 p.m.
A potluck repast will follow at the Kodiak Elks Club.
Terrie Johnson, who is organizing the repast, let KMXT know that anyone who would like to bring a dish to share with Mr. Hatcher’s family and friends can simply do so, or give her a call with any questions.
She also said the parking lot at the Elks will be available all afternoon, meaning folks can park there, drop off a potluck dish, and then walk to the service at the convention center.
Mr. Hatcher passed away last Wednesday morning at the age of 87, after a long battle with cancer.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Heathrow Airport: MPs gear up for crunch third runway vote
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins re-election as president
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- 'I'm a trade unionist, not a terrorist'
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages