The celebration of life service for Kodiak elder Robert “Bob” Hatcher will be held tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon at the Kodiak Harbor Convention Center at 4 p.m.
A potluck repast will follow at the Kodiak Elks Club.
Terrie Johnson, who is organizing the repast, let KMXT know that anyone who would like to bring a dish to share with Mr. Hatcher’s family and friends can simply do so, or give her a call with any questions.
She also said the parking lot at the Elks will be available all afternoon, meaning folks can park there, drop off a potluck dish, and then walk to the service at the convention center.
Mr. Hatcher passed away last Wednesday morning at the age of 87, after a long battle with cancer.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- How A Theory Of Crime And Policing Was Born, And Went Terribly Wrong
- Texas Lawmakers Trade Assault Allegations After One Calls ICE On Protesters
- 'Asking God To Forgive Me': N.C. Lawmaker Seeks Redemption For War Votes
- Tiger Woods Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI In Florida
- Trump Honors Fallen Warriors At Arlington National Cemetery
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Native groups install totem pole at Gastineau Elementary, lost cemetery
- Digital restoration of The Drums Of Winter deepens colors, brings light to shadows
- Petersburg school uses Minecraft video game in student led program
- Quake prone cities on West Coast aim to improve countermeasures
- Alaska reflects on Memorial Day
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages