The celebration of life service for Kodiak elder Robert “Bob” Hatcher will be held tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon at the Kodiak Harbor Convention Center at 4 p.m.
A potluck repast will follow at the Kodiak Elks Club.
Terrie Johnson, who is organizing the repast, let KMXT know that anyone who would like to bring a dish to share with Mr. Hatcher’s family and friends can simply do so, or give her a call with any questions.
She also said the parking lot at the Elks will be available all afternoon, meaning folks can park there, drop off a potluck dish, and then walk to the service at the convention center.
Mr. Hatcher passed away last Wednesday morning at the age of 87, after a long battle with cancer.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- California Wildfires Leave Seasonal Agricultural Workers In Limbo
- Holes In The Plot: Suspect Loses Bet With Cops, Turns Himself In — With Doughnuts
- Trump Says Administration's Response To Hurricane In Puerto Rico 'A 10'
- Meet Jacinda Ardern, 37, New Zealand's Next Prime Minister
- What's The Section 99 Tax Deduction?
- Red Salmon Cannery dinged for Clean Air Act violation
- King Cove and feds exploring options to build road without Congressional approval
- How to end homelessness in Anchorage, together
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017
- Federal, state and Anchorage officials roll out “Alaska Anti-Violent Crime Strategy”
- All seven resolutions passed on final day of Elders and Youth conference
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages