The celebration of life service for Kodiak elder Robert “Bob” Hatcher will be held tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon at the Kodiak Harbor Convention Center at 4 p.m.
A potluck repast will follow at the Kodiak Elks Club.
Terrie Johnson, who is organizing the repast, let KMXT know that anyone who would like to bring a dish to share with Mr. Hatcher’s family and friends can simply do so, or give her a call with any questions.
She also said the parking lot at the Elks will be available all afternoon, meaning folks can park there, drop off a potluck dish, and then walk to the service at the convention center.
Mr. Hatcher passed away last Wednesday morning at the age of 87, after a long battle with cancer.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- What Gave Some Primates Bigger Brains? A Fruit-Filled Diet
- Raiders Set To Split For Las Vegas, Leaving Oakland ... In A Year Or Two
- D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages