At 11:30 Wednesday night, Kodiak Fire Department specialists were called in to help Bayside with the rescue of a severely injured person who fell from a 30-foot cliff on Cliffside Drive.
In an announcement Thursday morning from KFD Chief Rome Kamai, the name, age or gender of the victim was not revealed, but it did say the person was transported to Providence Hospital for treatment. No other details were available.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- A U.S. Delegation Is In Talks With North Korea, According To The State Department
- Bikers From Across America Ride To Remember Soldiers 'Unaccounted For'
- USS Arizona Memorial At Pearl Harbor Closes Indefinitely Due To Structural Concerns
- Subtropical Storm Alberto 'Is Gaining Some Tropical Characteristics'
- Parenting Advice From Uncle Sam
- Arlene Foster: Irish abortion vote has no impact on NI law
- Italy PM-designate Conte gives up bid for government
- WH Smith voted UK's worst High Street shop in Which? survey
- World Cup 2018: Being black in Russia
- Mamoudou Gassama: Mali 'spiderman' wows France with Paris child rescue
- Biggest Weekend: Taylor Swift plays the hits then runs in Swansea
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages