At 11:30 Wednesday night, Kodiak Fire Department specialists were called in to help Bayside with the rescue of a severely injured person who fell from a 30-foot cliff on Cliffside Drive.
In an announcement Thursday morning from KFD Chief Rome Kamai, the name, age or gender of the victim was not revealed, but it did say the person was transported to Providence Hospital for treatment. No other details were available.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Turkey Arrests More Than 1,000 In Massive Purge Of Its Police Forces
- Boston Champ Juggles Marathons, 5 Kids, Kenyan Farm
- FCC Chief Begins Rollback Of Net Neutrality Regulations
- The High Price Of Fake Authenticity: $425 'Muddy' Jeans Inspire Mockery
- Trump Administration Proposes 'Massive' Tax Overhaul And Tax Cut Plan
- North Korea tensions: US ready to 'bring Kim Jong-un to his senses'
- 'Exciting' blood test spots cancer a year early
- PMQs: May and Corbyn set out election 'choices'
- Arrests as Newcastle and West Ham raided in £5m tax probe
- Maria Sharapova: Russian beats Roberta Vinci on return from doping ban
- White Bengal tiger cub quadruplets at Austria zoo
- In public testimony, most support state income tax bill
- Two dead squid in two weeks: Coincidence?
- Ask a Climatologist: Alaska’s lucky winter
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Senate majority not pleased with prospect of income tax as public testimony begins
- Bill requiring nonresident caribou hunters to have guides meets opposition
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages