Coming up this week, the fleet is on two-hour notice for Sitka herring, the halibut quota for CDQ fisheries are down this year, an explosion aboard a factory trawler takes the life of one crewman, and going for geoduck. We had help from KYUK’s Ben Matheson in Bethel, KUCB’s Lauren Rosenthal in Unalaska, KDLG’s Mike Mason in Dillingham, KRBD’s Leila Kheiry in Ketchikan and KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Heathrow Airport: MPs gear up for crunch third runway vote
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins re-election as president
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- 'I'm a trade unionist, not a terrorist'
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages