It’s a fairly light agenda for the Kodiak Borough Assembly’s regular meeting tonight. First up is a series of proclamations, including Choose Respect and Women’s History Month. The assembly will also take a final look at its 2014 strategic plan and vote on whether or not to approve it. Also on tonight’s agenda is a resolution to approve non-profit funding for Hospice of Kodiak, and the first reading of an ordinance to alter the boundary of Womens Bay Service Area to include two additional lots that will be part of the borough’s spring land sale.
Tonight’s meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the borough assembly chambers and will be broadcast live on KMXT. Public comments will be taken at the beginning and end of the meeting and are limited to three minutes per speaker.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Those Affected By Trump's Travel Ban Hope For End To 'Chaos' After Supreme Court Case
- U.K. Officials Apologize After Lives Of Caribbean Immigrants Thrown Into Disarray
- Space-Hopping 'Avengers: Infinity War' Raises The Stakes To Infinity — And Beyond
- Suspect Is At Large After Shooting 3, Including 2 Police Officers, In Dallas
- In Closing, Cosby's Lawyers Call His Accuser A 'Pathological Liar'
- Corbyn anti-Semitism meeting 'disappointing', Jewish leaders say
- Alfie Evans parents to appeal against Italy travel ban ruling
- Trump and Macron hint at new Iran nuclear deal
- Man critical after Anfield attack before Liverpool-Roma clash
- Kim Wall death - what we know so far
- WhatsApp to raise minimum age limit to 16 in EU
- Offshore lease schedule for Beaufort draws flak
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- As Mat-Su mulls budget, school funding off the table
- Strong winds batter Anchorage
- Marijuana-regulating ordinance advocates flood Fairbanks city council hearing to urge passage
- Virgin America merger with Alaska Air reaches logistical crescendo this week
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages