It’s a fairly light agenda for the Kodiak Borough Assembly’s regular meeting tonight. First up is a series of proclamations, including Choose Respect and Women’s History Month. The assembly will also take a final look at its 2014 strategic plan and vote on whether or not to approve it. Also on tonight’s agenda is a resolution to approve non-profit funding for Hospice of Kodiak, and the first reading of an ordinance to alter the boundary of Womens Bay Service Area to include two additional lots that will be part of the borough’s spring land sale.
Tonight’s meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the borough assembly chambers and will be broadcast live on KMXT. Public comments will be taken at the beginning and end of the meeting and are limited to three minutes per speaker.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- How A Theory Of Crime And Policing Was Born, And Went Terribly Wrong
- Texas Lawmakers Trade Assault Allegations After One Calls ICE On Protesters
- 'Asking God To Forgive Me': N.C. Lawmaker Seeks Redemption For War Votes
- Tiger Woods Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI In Florida
- Trump Honors Fallen Warriors At Arlington National Cemetery
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Native groups install totem pole at Gastineau Elementary, lost cemetery
- Digital restoration of The Drums Of Winter deepens colors, brings light to shadows
- Petersburg school uses Minecraft video game in student led program
- Quake prone cities on West Coast aim to improve countermeasures
- Alaska reflects on Memorial Day
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages