There will be some competition for the three open seats on the Kodiak Electric Association board of directors this year. Four candidates have filed, three incumbents and Clifford Ford.
Ford is seeking to unseat Ron Acarregui, Ben Millstein or Cecil Ranney.
Ballots will be mailed to KEA members next week, and must be mailed back before April 18th. The results will be announced at the 72nd annual membership meeting on April 21st.
The e-mails of all four candidates are available at Kodiak Electric dot com, and the organization encourages members to contact them directly with questions about their candidacy.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Once A Contender, Angela Merkel's Main Rival Stumbles As Election Approaches
- Days After Police Shooting, 3 Arrested Amid Violence At Georgia Tech Vigil
- Fraternity Members' Defamation Case Against 'Rolling Stone' Can Proceed, Court Says
- Some Russians Fired Up Over New Kalashnikov Monument
- PHOTOS: Keys Residents Face Devastated Homes, No Power And A Slow Recovery
- Succeeding after prison
- Critical drugs in short supply for AFD and hospitals
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, Sept. 18, 2017
- PFD announcement fanfare is gone as dividends are cut in half
- Watchdog group scrutinizes rough-weather training for new tanker escorts in Prince William Sound
- Seismic work in ANWR: Can they do that?
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages