There will be some competition for the three open seats on the Kodiak Electric Association board of directors this year. Four candidates have filed, three incumbents and Clifford Ford.
Ford is seeking to unseat Ron Acarregui, Ben Millstein or Cecil Ranney.
Ballots will be mailed to KEA members next week, and must be mailed back before April 18th. The results will be announced at the 72nd annual membership meeting on April 21st.
The e-mails of all four candidates are available at Kodiak Electric dot com, and the organization encourages members to contact them directly with questions about their candidacy.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Education Department Faces Deep Cuts; DeVos Faces Tough Questions
- Foreign Policy Thinker Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies At 89
- Two Sisters Try To Tackle Drug Use At A Montana Indian Reservation
- Report: Kushner Discussed Setting Up Secret Communications With Russia
- Life-Without-Parole Sentences For D.C. Sniper Thrown Out By Judge
- British Airways: Computer problems cause flight delays
- Manchester attack: Moss Side evacuation in bomb probe
- Labour promises flexible train tickets and money for grassroots football
- Kushner 'discussed secret line to Moscow' - US media reports
- 'No regrets' over bomb photo use - editor
- Chris Cornell: Friends and family at Soundgarden singer's funeral
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, May 26, 2017
- The state of our education system
- This weekend, Ryan Zinke makes inaugural Alaska visit as Interior Secretary
- Man shot by Fairbanks police after ramming into trooper, officer vehicles
- Fee to hike Kodiak’s Termination Point removed
- Two Interior residents missing after Yukon boating accident
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages