There will be some competition for the three open seats on the Kodiak Electric Association board of directors this year. Four candidates have filed, three incumbents and Clifford Ford.
Ford is seeking to unseat Ron Acarregui, Ben Millstein or Cecil Ranney.
Ballots will be mailed to KEA members next week, and must be mailed back before April 18th. The results will be announced at the 72nd annual membership meeting on April 21st.
The e-mails of all four candidates are available at Kodiak Electric dot com, and the organization encourages members to contact them directly with questions about their candidacy.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Trump To Outline His Blueprint For Military And Foreign Policy
- As Temperatures Fall, No Halt To Evictions Across Most Of The Country
- Week Ahead: Trump Might Get His Tax Bill, But That Might Be It Until After 2018
- On A Bad Date? These Apps Could Help You Stay Safe
- Older Adults' Forgetfulness Tied To Faulty Brain Rhythms In Sleep
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages