After a split weekend with the Wasilla Warriors, the Kodiak High School boys basketball team will enter this week’s Northern Lights Conference tournament ranked second in the region. The boys have had an up and down season this year, and as KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs recently found out, the Kodiak Bears are gearing up for what could be a tough few games ahead.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Mom Of Cross-Border Shooting Victim 'Still Waiting For Victory'
- CHART: CBO Weighs Who Wins, Who Loses With Senate Health Care Bill
- Google Hit With $2.7 Billion Fine By European Antitrust Monitor
- From Birth To Death, Medicaid Affects The Lives Of Millions
- Mixing Business And The Presidency, Trump To Hold Fundraiser At His Washington Hotel
- CBO sees peril in Senate bill for uncrowded regions
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, June 26, 2017
- Chilkat weaver receives national folk art honor
- Man becomes first person to Race to Alaska on a stand-up paddle board
- Chitina dip netters can now catch salon in Copper River after spring ban
- Talkeetna’s inaugural Pride celebration draws a crowd
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages