After a split weekend with the Wasilla Warriors, the Kodiak High School boys basketball team will enter this week’s Northern Lights Conference tournament ranked second in the region. The boys have had an up and down season this year, and as KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs recently found out, the Kodiak Bears are gearing up for what could be a tough few games ahead.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Pentagon Will Build 2 More Temporary Camps To House Migrants, Mattis Says
- Casualty Of Trade Tensions: Harley-Davidson Shifting More Production Overseas
- Red Meat Allergies Caused By Tick Bites Are On The Rise
- Pregnant Women: Avoid Soft Cheeses, But Do Get These Shots
- House Republicans Face Another Week Of Fighting Over Immigration
- Turkey election: Erdogan win ushers in new presidential era
- Jamaica deaths: Manchester couple 'dreamed' of move
- Heathrow Airport: Boris Johnson defends missing runway vote
- Roseanne Barr regrets becoming 'hate magnet'
- Eighty-two chihuahuas found at Birmingham house
- Terminally ill woman makes memory boxes for her children
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages