The Alaska State Troopers have reported extensive vandalism to vehicles parked at the boat ramp in Anton Larsen Bay. In addition to looking for the suspect or suspects, they are also seeking vehicle owners to notify, as they suspect many are unaware their car has been damaged.
In a release, the Troopers say several thousands of dollars of damage occurred when at least nine vehicles had one or more windows smashed in.
The crime is thought to have occurred over the weekend.
The Troopers say anyone with information – be it about the owners of the cars, or the perpetrators of the crime – can call the anonymous Crime Stoppers hotline at 486-3113 or the Trooper office at 486-4121.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Says Sheriff
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
- Teachers Around The Country React To Investigation Into Ballou High School
- Secret Pentagon Program Spent Millions To Research UFOs
- Post-María, A Key Ecosystem In Puerto Rico Faces Slow Recovery
- UK embassy worker found dead in Lebanon
- Trump Putin call: CIA 'helped stop Russia terror attack'
- Birmingham crash: Six dead in 'horrific' smash
- Ban sale of mini mobile phones, justice secretary says
- Barack Obama prepares for his Today programme interview with Prince Harry
- Barry Sherman: Family disputes reports on mystery double death in Canada
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages