The Alaska State Troopers have reported extensive vandalism to vehicles parked at the boat ramp in Anton Larsen Bay. In addition to looking for the suspect or suspects, they are also seeking vehicle owners to notify, as they suspect many are unaware their car has been damaged.
In a release, the Troopers say several thousands of dollars of damage occurred when at least nine vehicles had one or more windows smashed in.
The crime is thought to have occurred over the weekend.
The Troopers say anyone with information – be it about the owners of the cars, or the perpetrators of the crime – can call the anonymous Crime Stoppers hotline at 486-3113 or the Trooper office at 486-4121.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Opioid Treatment Funds In Senate Bill Would Fall Far Short Of Needs
- The Poet Bao Phi, On Creating a 'Guidebook' For Young Asian-Americans
- 'Khichuri': An Ancient Indian Comfort Dish With A Global Influence
- O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing Could Lead To His Prison Release
- Betsy DeVos' Latest Speech Draws Protests, Even Before She Speaks
- Video: Oil clues hidden in stone
- Audiogram: Alaska’s great recession
- Fishermen on Yukon lose economic opportunity when buyer becomes overloaded, cancels opening
- Alaska’s U.S. senators diverge on repeal, replace
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- Stephen Wallace appointed as Bethel District Attorney
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages