The Alaska State Troopers have reported extensive vandalism to vehicles parked at the boat ramp in Anton Larsen Bay. In addition to looking for the suspect or suspects, they are also seeking vehicle owners to notify, as they suspect many are unaware their car has been damaged.
In a release, the Troopers say several thousands of dollars of damage occurred when at least nine vehicles had one or more windows smashed in.
The crime is thought to have occurred over the weekend.
The Troopers say anyone with information – be it about the owners of the cars, or the perpetrators of the crime – can call the anonymous Crime Stoppers hotline at 486-3113 or the Trooper office at 486-4121.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Pentagon Will Build 2 More Temporary Camps To House Migrants, Mattis Says
- Casualty Of Trade Tensions: Harley-Davidson Shifting More Production Overseas
- Red Meat Allergies Caused By Tick Bites Are On The Rise
- Pregnant Women: Avoid Soft Cheeses, But Do Get These Shots
- House Republicans Face Another Week Of Fighting Over Immigration
- Heathrow Airport: Boris Johnson defends missing runway vote
- Turkey election: Erdogan win ushers in new presidential era
- Jamaica deaths: Manchester couple 'dreamed' of move
- Roseanne Barr regrets becoming 'hate magnet'
- Eighty-two chihuahuas found at Birmingham house
- Terminally ill woman makes memory boxes for her children
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages