The Alaska State Troopers have reported extensive vandalism to vehicles parked at the boat ramp in Anton Larsen Bay. In addition to looking for the suspect or suspects, they are also seeking vehicle owners to notify, as they suspect many are unaware their car has been damaged.
In a release, the Troopers say several thousands of dollars of damage occurred when at least nine vehicles had one or more windows smashed in.
The crime is thought to have occurred over the weekend.
The Troopers say anyone with information – be it about the owners of the cars, or the perpetrators of the crime – can call the anonymous Crime Stoppers hotline at 486-3113 or the Trooper office at 486-4121.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Facebook: Firm Working With Trump Campaign Stole 50 Million Users' Data
- In A Flurry Of Furious Tweets, President Trump Takes Aim At Mueller Probe
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at SXSW Festival in Austin, Texas
- Britain Accuses Russia Of Stockpiling Deadly Nerve Agent
- Trump Continues Barrage Against Special Counsel Mueller, Fired FBI Deputy McCabe
- Oil revenue is up in state’s spring forecast
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 16, 2017
- Preventing suicide with strength and resilience
- First Alaskans Institute helps revive Yup’ik traditional Qasgiq teachings at Cama-i
- Meet Lily and Gizelle
- Zulkosky organizes meeting to discuss alcohol’s impact on villages
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages