Alaska Airlines has no plans to follow Delta Airlines’ lead by basing mileage on how much you spend, rather than how far you’re flying.
Delta announced its changes this week, though they won’t take effect until next year.
An Alaska spokeswoman says the company has discussed Delta’s changes, but the Seattle-based airline will continue to award miles based on the distance flown.
That’s also the case for Alaska customers booking multi-city flights with a Delta leg.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Rockets To Year's Top Domestic Opening, Disney Says
- Trump Allies Allege Mueller's Obtaining Trump Transition Emails Was 'Unlawful'
- British Embassy Worker Found Dead Near Beirut
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Sheriff Says
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages