This weekend will be your last chance to watch the best basketball team in the state play here at home. The Kodiak High School Lady Bears, who are a perfect 20-0 on the season and ranked number 1 among large schools in Alaska, will be hosting the Wasilla Warriors.
Games will begin Friday afternoon, with the C-team match up at 4, followed by the JVs at 5:30 and the main event at 7 p.m.
Saturday, C-team starts at noon, with JV at 1:30 and the varsity at 3 p.m.
The Warriors are 10-and-10 and ranked 11th in the state.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Opioid Treatment Funds In Senate Bill Would Fall Far Short Of Needs
- The Poet Bao Phi, On Creating a 'Guidebook' For Young Asian-Americans
- 'Khichuri': An Ancient Indian Comfort Dish With A Global Influence
- O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing Could Lead To His Prison Release
- Betsy DeVos' Latest Speech Draws Protests, Even Before She Speaks
- Video: Oil clues hidden in stone
- Audiogram: Alaska’s great recession
- Fishermen on Yukon lose economic opportunity when buyer becomes overloaded, cancels opening
- Alaska’s U.S. senators diverge on repeal, replace
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- Stephen Wallace appointed as Bethel District Attorney
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages