Land use seems to be the main topic on the Kodiak Borough Assembly’s meeting agenda tonight, at least as far as public hearings go. The assembly will hold four public hearings on changing land use designations for various lots at Miller Point. Those public hearings will be followed by assembly discussion, and ultimately a vote on whether or not to change the designations of certain tracks of land.
Also on tonight’s agenda is a contract to purchase new technology equipment for the Kodiak High School Addition and Renovation project. The assembly will also consider hiring a GIS analyst and recognize the borough’s employee of the year.
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the borough assembly chambers and will be broadcast live on KMXT.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Walker administration appoints climate adviser, promises new policy “soon”
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, Sep. 19, 2017
- Murkowski could swing Senate for latest ACA repeal
- Fairbanks’ anti-commercial marijuana ballot measures likely to boost turnout for October election
- Ferry Taku sold, will become floating hotel
- After mining exec weighs in, Juneau Assembly holds off on boundary mine resolution
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages