Land use seems to be the main topic on the Kodiak Borough Assembly’s meeting agenda tonight, at least as far as public hearings go. The assembly will hold four public hearings on changing land use designations for various lots at Miller Point. Those public hearings will be followed by assembly discussion, and ultimately a vote on whether or not to change the designations of certain tracks of land.
Also on tonight’s agenda is a contract to purchase new technology equipment for the Kodiak High School Addition and Renovation project. The assembly will also consider hiring a GIS analyst and recognize the borough’s employee of the year.
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the borough assembly chambers and will be broadcast live on KMXT.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- As Milk Production Cools In Summer, Farmers Try To Help Cows Take The Heat
- Doctoral Student Compiles Database Of Indigenous Women Who've Gone Missing
- The Russia Investigations: How Many More Maria Butinas Are There?
- Prize-Winning #iPhoneOnly Photos: From Dinos To Divers
- Now A Museum, This USSR Submarine Base Was Built To Endure U.S. Nukes — And Retaliate
- Court filing aims to prevent lawsuits by Alaska victims in Las Vegas shooting
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, July 20, 2018
- Murkowski calls on Trump to end ‘sad chapter’ of splitting families at border
- In apparent suicide, man dies after jumping from eighth floor of UAF building
- UA’s College of Education
- 49 Voices: Benito Achas of Kodiak
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages