Land use seems to be the main topic on the Kodiak Borough Assembly’s meeting agenda tonight, at least as far as public hearings go. The assembly will hold four public hearings on changing land use designations for various lots at Miller Point. Those public hearings will be followed by assembly discussion, and ultimately a vote on whether or not to change the designations of certain tracks of land.
Also on tonight’s agenda is a contract to purchase new technology equipment for the Kodiak High School Addition and Renovation project. The assembly will also consider hiring a GIS analyst and recognize the borough’s employee of the year.
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the borough assembly chambers and will be broadcast live on KMXT.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Trump To Outline His Blueprint For Military And Foreign Policy
- As Temperatures Fall, No Halt To Evictions Across Most Of The Country
- Week Ahead: Trump Might Get His Tax Bill, But That Might Be It Until After 2018
- On A Bad Date? These Apps Could Help You Stay Safe
- Older Adults' Forgetfulness Tied To Faulty Brain Rhythms In Sleep
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages