Land use seems to be the main topic on the Kodiak Borough Assembly’s meeting agenda tonight, at least as far as public hearings go. The assembly will hold four public hearings on changing land use designations for various lots at Miller Point. Those public hearings will be followed by assembly discussion, and ultimately a vote on whether or not to change the designations of certain tracks of land.
Also on tonight’s agenda is a contract to purchase new technology equipment for the Kodiak High School Addition and Renovation project. The assembly will also consider hiring a GIS analyst and recognize the borough’s employee of the year.
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. in the borough assembly chambers and will be broadcast live on KMXT.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Trump Continues Barrage Against Special Counsel Mueller, Fired FBI Deputy McCabe
- With Centrist Democrats' Success, Party's Identity Struggle Gets More Complicated
- Ohio Democrat Marcy Kaptur Makes History As Longest-Serving Woman In The House
- After Documenting Nazi Crimes, A French Priest Exposes ISIS Attacks On Yazidis
- Don't Call This Rebel On Wheels An 'Angel From Above'
- Oil revenue is up in state’s spring forecast
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, March 16, 2017
- Preventing suicide with strength and resilience
- First Alaskans Institute helps revive Yup’ik traditional Qasgiq teachings at Cama-i
- Meet Lily and Gizelle
- Zulkosky organizes meeting to discuss alcohol’s impact on villages
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages