It’s the last home-stand for the Kodiak High School boys basketball team this weekend, and the Bears will be hosting the Palmer Moose.
With C-team, JV and varsity all playing there’ll be plenty of action starting this afternoon.
The C-teams face off at 4 today, with the JB at 5:30. The varsity players hit the court at 7.
On Saturday, the games start early with C-teams at noon, JV at 1:30 and the varsity at 3 p.m.
Meanwhile, the red-hot and undefeated Lady Bears are on the road to Palmer to play the Lady Moose. It’s the last road series for Kodiak, who will close out the regular season here at home against Colony, fellow undefeated – at this point – Soldotna, and then Wasilla.
The regions are in the first week of March, with the state tournament in the third.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- 'I'm Just Trying To Make Myself Laugh': 'New Yorker' Artist Shares His Cover Stories
- Body Cam Study Shows No Effect On Police Use Of Force Or Citizen Complaints
- Federal Judge Will Not Void Guilty Ruling On Arpaio, Despite Trump's Pardon
- FBI Anti-Sex Trafficking Operation Rescues 84 Minors
- Switching To Middle School Can Be Hard On Kids, But There Are Ways To Make It Better
- Brexit: Talk of deadlock is exaggerated, says Donald Tusk
- Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet
- Catalonia crisis: Spain plans for elections as independence row grows
- Why Somalis are wearing red bandanas
- David Blaine under investigation over UK model's rape claim
- Puppy dog eyes are for human benefit, say scientists
- U.S. Senate passes budget that could open ANWR
- Alaska News Nightly: Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017
- Day one of AFN sees rousing speeches on fiscal crisis and “Strength in Unity”
- Alaska and its tribes sign child services compact
- Eielson’s F-35s will ‘save our bacon’ by offsetting economic slump, Fairbanks Mayor Says
- Skagway Assemblyman found in violation of state disclosure laws for third time in 2 years
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages