It’s the last home-stand for the Kodiak High School boys basketball team this weekend, and the Bears will be hosting the Palmer Moose.
With C-team, JV and varsity all playing there’ll be plenty of action starting this afternoon.
The C-teams face off at 4 today, with the JB at 5:30. The varsity players hit the court at 7.
On Saturday, the games start early with C-teams at noon, JV at 1:30 and the varsity at 3 p.m.
Meanwhile, the red-hot and undefeated Lady Bears are on the road to Palmer to play the Lady Moose. It’s the last road series for Kodiak, who will close out the regular season here at home against Colony, fellow undefeated – at this point – Soldotna, and then Wasilla.
The regions are in the first week of March, with the state tournament in the third.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Scientists Peek Inside The 'Black Box' Of Soil Microbes To Learn Their Secrets
- Cryptocurrency Investors Worry, Wait After Bitcoin Price Drop
- 'This Is Depraved Conduct': Couple Charged With Torture After Kids Found Shackled
- More States Turning To Toll Roads To Raise Cash For Infrastructure
- Roger Severino Discusses The HHS Division Of Conscience And Religious Freedom
- Calais migrants: UK and France sign new treaty
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- UK 'in grip of worst flu season since 2011'
- Cheers for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Cardiff Castle
- Amelia Blake: Family 'shocked' by backpacker death in Sydney
- Pope Francis marries couple on Chile flight
- Mat-Su Borough Assembly rejects agreement with state on air quality
- Among 100-plus proposals, Sitka’s sac roe herring fishery a top issue
- Top Republican, Democrat in Alaska Senate differ on income tax
- State-ordered investigation following BP leak finds no additional problem wells
- Calls for service plummet amid new strategy at Anchorage shelter
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages