It’s the last home-stand for the Kodiak High School boys basketball team this weekend, and the Bears will be hosting the Palmer Moose.
With C-team, JV and varsity all playing there’ll be plenty of action starting this afternoon.
The C-teams face off at 4 today, with the JB at 5:30. The varsity players hit the court at 7.
On Saturday, the games start early with C-teams at noon, JV at 1:30 and the varsity at 3 p.m.
Meanwhile, the red-hot and undefeated Lady Bears are on the road to Palmer to play the Lady Moose. It’s the last road series for Kodiak, who will close out the regular season here at home against Colony, fellow undefeated – at this point – Soldotna, and then Wasilla.
The regions are in the first week of March, with the state tournament in the third.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- As Rain Keeps Falling, Sierra Leone Scrambles To Find Mudslide Survivors
- Bannon, Unplugged: White House Strategist Pushes Trade Agenda, Undercuts Colleagues
- Van Strikes Crowd In Barcelona; Multiple Injured, At Least One Dead, Police Say
- Found: 1-Carrot Diamond Ring
- As Tunisia Weighs Women's Rights Proposal, Some Of The Staunchest Opponents Are Women
- Mat-Su Assembly puts off plastic bag tax vote
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
- Haines Assembly members survive divisive recall election
- Imprisoned former militia leader Schaeffer Cox has appeal hearing
- Clark’s Point drawing families back to the village by reopening its school
- Dimond High Presidential Scholar travels to D.C. to receive award
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages