A group of Kodiak’s younger volleyball players recently brought home a win from the mainland. Merissa Koller-Williams coached the team of talented 14-year-olds for the past two months and brought them to the C-team Midnight Sun Competition in Anchorage last weekend. KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs caught up with Koller-Williams and talked about this new crop of athletes and what makes Kodiak’s volleyball program so unique. The team went 5-1 for the weekend and won the tournament.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Rockets To Year's Top Domestic Opening, Disney Says
- Trump Allies Allege Mueller's Obtaining Trump Transition Emails Was 'Unlawful'
- British Embassy Worker Found Dead Near Beirut
- Virginia Woman Mauled To Death By Her Pit Bulls During Walk In Woods, Sheriff Says
- Astronaut Trio Heads For Space Station To Continue Scientific Research
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages