A group of Kodiak’s younger volleyball players recently brought home a win from the mainland. Merissa Koller-Williams coached the team of talented 14-year-olds for the past two months and brought them to the C-team Midnight Sun Competition in Anchorage last weekend. KMXT’s Brianna Gibbs caught up with Koller-Williams and talked about this new crop of athletes and what makes Kodiak’s volleyball program so unique. The team went 5-1 for the weekend and won the tournament.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Mom Of Cross-Border Shooting Victim 'Still Waiting For Victory'
- CHART: CBO Weighs Who Wins, Who Loses With Senate Health Care Bill
- Google Hit With $2.7 Billion Fine By European Antitrust Monitor
- From Birth To Death, Medicaid Affects The Lives Of Millions
- Mixing Business And The Presidency, Trump To Hold Fundraiser At His Washington Hotel
- CBO sees peril in Senate bill for uncrowded regions
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, June 26, 2017
- Chilkat weaver receives national folk art honor
- Man becomes first person to Race to Alaska on a stand-up paddle board
- Chitina dip netters can now catch salon in Copper River after spring ban
- Talkeetna’s inaugural Pride celebration draws a crowd
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages