Coming up this week, the Board of Fish breezes through its Kodiak area meeting, Walmart gets charmed by the state, and take your best shot. No, really, I mean it – with your camera. All that, and we wish we could think of something witty to say about buying crab at nail salons. We had help from KUCB’s Annie Ropeik in Unalaska, KYUK’s Ben Matheson in Bethel and KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Japanese Elections Strengthen Abe, Reward His Gamble
- Mainland Colleges Offer In-State Tuition To Students Affected By Hurricane Maria
- Blending Techno And Tradition: You Should Be Dancing ... With Sake
- Democrats Eye A Rare Opportunity In Alabama Senate Race
- The Russia Investigations: Interference Impacted Real Life; Senators Propose New Law
- Nuneaton: Police 'end' leisure park siege, boss says
- Nuneaton eyewitness: 'They barricaded the doors'
- Borrow more to boost building, says Sajid Javid
- WHO cancels Robert Mugabe goodwill ambassador role
- Spain Catalonia: Foreign minister denies 'coup' by Madrid
- Spain FM: 'Many police violence pictures fake'
- Night Music: October 21, 2017
- Investigation shows BP Alaska reckoning with multiple accidents and leaks
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, Oct. 20, 2017
- State Attorney General says all 229 Alaska tribes are sovereign
- State appeals controversial ballot initiative decision to Supreme Court
- AK: Volunteers work to rebuild damaged landscapes on Flattop Mountain
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages