Coming up this week, the Board of Fish breezes through its Kodiak area meeting, Walmart gets charmed by the state, and take your best shot. No, really, I mean it – with your camera. All that, and we wish we could think of something witty to say about buying crab at nail salons. We had help from KUCB’s Annie Ropeik in Unalaska, KYUK’s Ben Matheson in Bethel and KFSK’s Joe Viechnicki in Petersburg.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- 'Going There': 3 Prominent Detroit Natives Reflect On The 1967 Riot
- Snooty The Manatee Dies, And A Florida Community Mourns
- Father Of Girl Ticketed For Selling Lemonade Responds To Supporters: 'Make A Stand'
- Chris Froome Wins His Fourth Tour De France Title In Paris
- As The Climate Changes, Kenyan Herders Find Centuries-Old Way Of Life In Danger
- Electricity shake-up could save consumers 'up to £40bn'
- Charlie Gard: Parents face 'backlash' over hospital threats
- Ben Needham: Blood found on items in hunt for toddler
- San Antonio: Truck death toll rises to nine
- Israeli embassy in Amman: Shooting leaves two dead
- Sir Elton John and Prince Harry on Princess Diana
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages