The deadline for submitting an application for one of the four seats available on the Kodiak Chamber of Commerce board of directors is Friday afternoon. All are for three-year seats.
Two current members of the board – Greg Deal and Bob Brodie – have reached their term limits, though Deal will serve as “past president” for the next year.
Former board member Rick Vahl took a job Outside and moved away. The last incumbent whose term is expiring is Rick Kniaziowski.
Applications are available at the chamber of commerce office. Board elections will be in early February.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Turkey election: Erdogan wins second term as president
- MPs gear up for crunch Heathrow vote without Boris Johnson
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- Britons Charlie and Gayle Anderson murdered in Jamaica
- Garden waste collection charges rise to £74m a year
- In picture: Ugliest dogs compete for 2018 world title
- Power lunch: US senators transfixed by Bear Cam
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, June 22, 2018
- Investing in small business
- Search still on for bear that killed one, mauled another in Eagle River
- Anchorage police arrest dozens in ‘Operation Midnight Sun’
- Two Alaska projects selected for federal marine energy innovation grant funds
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages