The deadline for submitting an application for one of the four seats available on the Kodiak Chamber of Commerce board of directors is Friday afternoon. All are for three-year seats.
Two current members of the board – Greg Deal and Bob Brodie – have reached their term limits, though Deal will serve as “past president” for the next year.
Former board member Rick Vahl took a job Outside and moved away. The last incumbent whose term is expiring is Rick Kniaziowski.
Applications are available at the chamber of commerce office. Board elections will be in early February.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- Japanese Elections Strengthen Abe, Reward His Gamble
- Mainland Colleges Offer In-State Tuition To Students Affected By Hurricane Maria
- Blending Techno And Tradition: You Should Be Dancing ... With Sake
- Democrats Eye A Rare Opportunity In Alabama Senate Race
- The Russia Investigations: Interference Impacted Real Life; Senators Propose New Law
- Nuneaton: Police 'end' leisure park siege, boss says
- Nuneaton eyewitness: 'They barricaded the doors'
- Borrow more to boost building, says Sajid Javid
- WHO cancels Robert Mugabe goodwill ambassador role
- Spain Catalonia: Foreign minister denies 'coup' by Madrid
- Spain FM: 'Many police violence pictures fake'
- Night Music: October 21, 2017
- Investigation shows BP Alaska reckoning with multiple accidents and leaks
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, Oct. 20, 2017
- State Attorney General says all 229 Alaska tribes are sovereign
- State appeals controversial ballot initiative decision to Supreme Court
- AK: Volunteers work to rebuild damaged landscapes on Flattop Mountain
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages