The deadline for submitting an application for one of the four seats available on the Kodiak Chamber of Commerce board of directors is Friday afternoon. All are for three-year seats.
Two current members of the board – Greg Deal and Bob Brodie – have reached their term limits, though Deal will serve as “past president” for the next year.
Former board member Rick Vahl took a job Outside and moved away. The last incumbent whose term is expiring is Rick Kniaziowski.
Applications are available at the chamber of commerce office. Board elections will be in early February.
Support Kodiak Public Radio
- 'Going There': 3 Prominent Detroit Natives Reflect On The 1967 Riot
- Snooty The Manatee Dies, And A Florida Community Mourns
- Father Of Girl Ticketed For Selling Lemonade Responds To Supporters: 'Make A Stand'
- Chris Froome Wins His Fourth Tour De France Title In Paris
- As The Climate Changes, Kenyan Herders Find Centuries-Old Way Of Life In Danger
- Electricity shake-up could save consumers 'up to £40bn'
- Charlie Gard: Parents face 'backlash' over hospital threats
- Ben Needham: Blood found on items in hunt for toddler
- San Antonio: Truck death toll rises to nine
- Israeli embassy in Amman: Shooting leaves two dead
- Sir Elton John and Prince Harry on Princess Diana
KMXT1-907-486-31818 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Top Posts & Pages